Tennessee Titans conept

Dave Ship

I like these a lot. The only things I would suggest changing would be using the sword logo on all three jerseys. That logo is better than the flaming T and fits better on the sleeves. Also, I woulld suggest using the thin stripe (red on the home and away) to outline the entire large stripe on the side. And the curving stripe and two different navy pants aren't really needed. This is a good concept and could be great with a few minor changes.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I don't like the pants stripe at all, it just looks awkward. I do like the design you did on the jersey though...only thing I had wished to see is what I thought you were promising...MORE RED! I am meaning on the rest of the uniforms...not just for an alternate.

I don't like the pants stripe at all, it just looks awkward. I do like the design you did on the jersey though...only thing I had wished to see is what I thought you were promising...MORE RED! I am meaning on the rest of the uniforms...not just for an alternate.

"Some" not "More".

Other than him, thank you guys for the comments! I'll try to modify the concept following your suggests.

"Some" not "More".

Other than him, thank you guys for the comments! I'll try to modify the concept following your suggests.

:therock: I just think red could honestly be used a little more...and I really do like your approach to the jersey- I just couldn't figure out where the inspiration for the pants striping came from...kind of opposite of the tops. Nonetheless, I still do like that alternate!

I love it!

But the red jersey is deffinitely overkill. I'd add a lt. blue jersey instead. [maybe some lt. blue alternate pants??]

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

LOVE the first two. Hate the red alt. Firstly, it's too close to a Texans alt, and the Titans would NEVER do that. Secondly, it needs more light blue. And white pants.

LOVE the first two. Hate the red alt. Firstly, it's too close to a Texans alt, and the Titans would NEVER do that. Secondly, it needs more light blue. And white pants.

Completely agree. I'm getting too much of a Texans vibe with the third uni. Maybe a light blue with dark blue upper would better suit the Titans. Love the design and the piping though.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Great set, beatnik.

However, the alt (red/navy) screams Houston Texans. Which would be even odder for the Titans to wear, as their leaving Houston starting the chain of events that led to the Texans being created.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• 1 year later...

Archived