Chicago Wolves police jersey

deked73

even though it's the wolves, it's actually pretty good. if it wasn't the wolves, I'd try to scrounge up some checkers to make it.

note: for those of you who have never seen a Chicago policeman's uniform, the checkers come from their hats.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

even though it's the wolves, it's actually pretty good. if it wasn't the wolves, I'd try to scrounge up some checkers to make it.

note: for those of you who have never seen a Chicago policeman's uniform, the checkers come from their hats.

I like 'em, alot. I'd buy one of those if they ever went with them.

The only thing I would change is putting the CPD patch on one shoulder and the City of Chicago flag on the other like they actually wear on their uniforms.

But like I said, I like 'em. A 100% winner!

Damn, really impressive. You've nicely tied in all the elements of the CPD uniform into the jersey, in a surprisingly non-tacky fashion (especially for a charity one-off.) And the baseball-font numbers are close enough to the numbers used on CPD squad cars that they also work in this. I do like So Fla's suggestion of replacing the "CW" logo with a city flag.

I just wonder how the Rosemont PD who patrol the games every night, along with Rosemont's mayor, would feel about such a promotion. You know, kind of like how the Fire had to ditch those beautiful city flag alternates when they moved out to Bridgeview.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I just wonder how the Rosemont PD who patrol the games every night, along with Rosemont's mayor, would feel about such a promotion. You know, kind of like how the Fire had to ditch those beautiful city flag alternates when they moved out to Bridgeview.

I decided to make 2 more versions. One being another blue and the other being white both being the same design but with a few subtle differences. You have a point with the Rosemont cops, this jersey is meant to honor all officers and not just Chicago. Do you remeber when the Wolves did the military themed jerseys and they incorporated patches from different units on the shoulder. Why not put the different towns' police dept. patches on the shoulder to honor them, each jersey has a different town patch on it.

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

wow that is really really good!!!!!

Inspired me to give it a shot....

This is my first jersey design concept of any kind and it's done in MS Paint...

What is it? The Mississauga Ice Dogs of the OHL are moving to Niagara to become the Niagara Ice Dogs. This is my jersey design idea for the new team combining aspects of the St. Catherine flag where they will play (i.e. the shoulder patch is the crown) and the Niagara flag (the colors, the markings at the bottom). Let me know what you think. Just a rookie so take it easy on me...

NiagraIceDogs.jpg

wow that is really really good!!!!!

Inspired me to give it a shot....

This is my first jersey design concept of any kind and it's done in MS Paint...

What is it? The Mississauga Ice Dogs of the OHL are moving to Niagara to become the Niagara Ice Dogs. This is my jersey design idea for the new team combining aspects of the St. Catherine flag where they will play (i.e. the shoulder patch is the crown) and the Niagara flag (the colors, the markings at the bottom). Let me know what you think. Just a rookie so take it easy on me...

NiagraIceDogs.jpg

bump...anybody?

Archived