What do you think the PHX Coyotes will do...

elliott

They had nice colors that looked cool together and a unique look to them. Plus, the crescent moon at center-ice was WAY cool. They need to put some version of that back at center ice immediately.

How about this logo that I made on paint?...

dfshysf.jpg

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

is it me or is this logo a bit odd shaped not in the normal O shape?? But cool one as well..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I don't think the Phoenix Coyotes should do a damn thing with their current logo and jersey design.

They unveiled it four years ago for the very reason of simplifying their look. I liked their old alternate jersey

but without the salamanders on the shoulders. There are moments I reflect back to their old era,

however it is still a gradual road back to good times under the new Coyote logo, jerseys and new arena.

The lettering and numbering fonts are perfect. The crest logo is awesome. Why change a good thing?

My concern is if the NHL switches back to white at home, I'll have to get used to the Coyotes with white jerseys

on home ice. I always have felt Phoenix is one of just a few teams that look better with colored jerseys at home.

The brick red home jersey they've been wearing for the four years under the new look seriously kicks ass.

If and only if there is one thing I'd consider is the addition of an alternate jersey. Adding black and sand

to the color scheme for it would be nice such as Roger Clemente's idea. However, I'm not sure about

the old lettering and numbering fonts though. Maybe thin black trim on the new numbers perhaps.

I don't support the wordmark on top of the crescent moon logo. I'd rather see the moon by itself though.

Maybe even on an alternate jersey somehow. At center ice inside Jobing.com Arena? Maybe.

But the crest logo there right now is fine. Unless the Coyotes switch back and forth periodically, I'd be okay with it.

Archived