My high school baseball team

cappital92

My high school is Oakton, and their name is the Cougars. The current hat is a interlocking "OC", not unlike the Nationals "DC". Anyway, I was looking at a big "O" on a T-shirt, and I thought, could I squeeze a "C" into an "O"? So after a little sketching and MSPaintwork, I created these.

ohscaps.png

I created them in each school color, plus white, because a lot of schools in the area have them.

C+C Please.

Meh. I get what you're going for, but it's not going to work out.

If you have a round shape without the opening, people will see the "O" and not the "C".

If you put an opening into the shape, people will see the "C" and not the "O".

A better idea would be to stylize the "O" by itself and leave the nickname out of the monogram. But if you've just gotta gotta gotta have 2 letters in there, make the O larger and place the C within the open space in the middle.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's a nice idea. And conceptually, it's stretching the boundaries of what you've done in the past, so good work there, but, like VD said, it's not gonna happen. One of my instructors once told me, "sometimes, you've got to kill your babies." This seems like one of those ideas where you want to try and try to make it work, but you need to try some other angles. Perhaps the stylized "O" like VD suggested.

wait...the Cougars of Oakton High School in Virginia?

If you are from where I think you are from, than you are my school's rival...I got to Westfield High School.

The One and Only. If I said half the stuff that I've heard about Westfield on here, I'd get banned.

Archived