Correct Patch Placement

charger77

I have a NHL 75th Anniversary patch coming in the mail for my (old) Road Messier Jersey. I'm going with that patch because he won the Hart that year. I know where the patch goes (next to the C) does anybody have a for a Messier jersey from that season so I can be 100% correct?

Spyboy, this is all your fault, after seeing your collection I have bought 5 patches in the last week off of ebay to may my jerseys a little more unique! :D

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I have a NHL 75th Anniversary patch coming in the mail for my (old) Road Messier Jersey. I'm going with that patch because he won the Hart that year. I know where the patch goes (next to the C) does anybody have a for a Messier jersey from that season so I can be 100% correct?

Spyboy, this is all your fault, after seeing your collection I have bought 5 patches in the last week off of ebay to may my jerseys a little more unique! :D

Dan

That's what I'm here for! :hockeysmiley:

Here's the Messier in my collection. The "C" on my jersey was taken off and moved over closer to the armpit to make room for the NHL 75th Patch. Chris is right about the Rangers 75th patch being on the shoulder.

2591013910100337552S500x500Q85.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Dan

That's what I'm here for! :hockeysmiley:

Here's the Messier in my collection. The "C" on my jersey was taken off and moved over closer to the armpit to make room for the NHL 75th Patch. Chris is right about the Rangers 75th patch being on the shoulder.

2591013910100337552S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow, that looks terrible. Waay too cluttered

andysoccer12a.png

Archived