Correct Patch Placement

charger77

I have a NHL 75th Anniversary patch coming in the mail for my (old) Road Messier Jersey. I'm going with that patch because he won the Hart that year. I know where the patch goes (next to the C) does anybody have a for a Messier jersey from that season so I can be 100% correct?

Spyboy, this is all your fault, after seeing your collection I have bought 5 patches in the last week off of ebay to may my jerseys a little more unique! :D

Dan

According to this picture, the patch goes on the right shoulder.

Messier_Mark_action.jpg

I believe that picture is from 2000-01, the patch on the shoulder is the Rangers 75th... note the lace-up collar

I have a NHL 75th Anniversary patch coming in the mail for my (old) Road Messier Jersey. I'm going with that patch because he won the Hart that year. I know where the patch goes (next to the C) does anybody have a for a Messier jersey from that season so I can be 100% correct?

Spyboy, this is all your fault, after seeing your collection I have bought 5 patches in the last week off of ebay to may my jerseys a little more unique! :D

Dan

That's what I'm here for! :hockeysmiley:

Here's the Messier in my collection. The "C" on my jersey was taken off and moved over closer to the armpit to make room for the NHL 75th Patch. Chris is right about the Rangers 75th patch being on the shoulder.

2591013910100337552S500x500Q85.jpg

Dan

That's what I'm here for! :hockeysmiley:

Here's the Messier in my collection. The "C" on my jersey was taken off and moved over closer to the armpit to make room for the NHL 75th Patch. Chris is right about the Rangers 75th patch being on the shoulder.

2591013910100337552S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow, that looks terrible. Waay too cluttered

Archived