Hilarious ejection tantrum

Joshawaggie

Chances are the owner told him to get a little creative and it wouldn't surprise me if it was scheduled.

For a road game?

Well I suppose your right, but I standby my previous statement in that it isn't that big of a deal. It's not like he's the first guy to ever pull something like this.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, my 3-year-old grandson has a lot more class than that manager.

Even that is not saying much...

:D

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Here's my take on Phillip Wellman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePi2-nE8L2w

Speeding things up and setting them to the Benny Hill music is kind of obvious. But you know what? It makes me laugh every single time.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

He got 3 games. Considering that Sweet Lou got 4 for comparably a watered down version, very very light penalty for Wellman. I think he should've got at least 6.

Three games? I'm surprised he still has a job. Why would you want anyone capable of that working in your organization?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Three games? I'm surprised he still has a job. Why would you want anyone capable of that working in your organization?

Depends on what kind of oragnisation you're running ... :suspect:

I saw, I came, I left.

His motivation can be summed up in one word: SportsCenter.

A rant is only funny when it's really a rant. This was an act. Take it to the Improv Club.

50-odd responses, and only 1 that I agree with.

This was soooooooooooooooooooo contrived as to be doubly embarrassing. This was so over-the-top, you just KNOW this guy was begging for his 15 minutes. Worse still, ballpark security and the umpires basically enabled him to go on with this lunacy. At any point, the umpires could have stopped him... once he widened home plate... then once he took for-:censored:-ever to uproot 3rd base... then when he got on his belly and crawled to the mound. I mean, the whole thing took an uncomfortably long time to get through all 3 acts of this 1-man play. How long did he rehearse this in front of the mirror? Better yet, did his wife and children approve when he gave it the ol' dress rehearsal at home?

The whole tantrum was bad; that you know he'd been practicing this for far too long makes it that much worse. But hey, he got his 15 minutes, and guys like us riled up and full of righteous indignation about all kinds of tangential matters - political correctness, disrespect, military veterans - that he never could have conceived of when he started out with this nonsense. So good on him.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived