Player and City Sigs

Billy B

I made this sig for AstroBull21 as a request.

AkinoriIwamura9.png

As always C&C is appreciated and if anyone wants one I'll do some requests. If you're going to make a request it would be great if you could provide a picture of the player and/or city you want used.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

elliot

IlyaKovalchuk2.png

I've got finals week, so I won't be able to get to many, but after Thursday I'll be able to get more requests done.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

JamieDenverHSH.jpg

JamiesImportantPictures327.jpg

awesome idea! thanks alot dude, youre gonna have to alter these pics a bit.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Was just about to say that Delayed Penalty. No offense, but you really need to cut it out cleaner. Some advice: zoom in on the edges and erase the outline with a small eraser carefully. Then, to get rid of the jagged lines, use the smudge tool (while still zoomed in).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Thanks for the advice. I finished the Mets one, but I began cleaning it up and it looks nicer. Hopefully I'll be able to finish that tomorrow. I've got a lot of schoolwork, but I'll eventually get to all requests.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

NJMojorising

NYMets4.png

How is this compared to the others in terms of the players. I think that my cutouts are getting better. I won't get many up today or tomorrow, but after that I will be able to do a lot more.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived