Sports Illustrated's Top 10 Worst College Unis

GoValpo

The Oregon helmet is nice, clean, striking... what happened to the rest of the uniform?

I think Oregon should start the season with the all whites and treat them like casts... have everyone write on them: coaches, opposing players, fans, etc. and by the end of the season they will have evolved into a near all black uniform.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top 10 worst college football unis:

1. Oregon

2. Oregon

3. Oregon

4. Oregon

5. Oregon

6. Oregon

7. Oregon

8. Oregon

9. Oregon

10. Oregon

:upside:

And the two honorable mentions go to Oregon as well

(there are 12 games in a season and it seems like they have that many combinations)

I'm in the minority here but I kinda like Oregon's diamondplate jersey. The jersey design itself is simple and effective and the diamondplate blends well with green and yellow.

NOT!!

In all seriousness, I can't believe those jerseys are still in use. I don't know how the players endure wearing those every week. They look like items you would find at Value Village and walk away from.

And for the rest, I think Utah, ND, and Clemson should be removed from that list.

I like Utah. Wyoming doesn't bother me either. Kinda reminds me of the old Padres threads.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

In all seriousness, I can't believe those jerseys are still in use. I don't know how the players endure wearing those every week.

Two words; Free College. If they were paying me to go to school I would wear whatever crossing sign/diamond plate jersey they wanted me to!

I disagree with like 7 out of the 10 jerseys on this list

How the hell is Syracuse's uniforms the 4th worst in all of college football?

1) Blue numbers on orange helmets = legible only to those on the field of play. Anybody in the stands is gonna have a hard time seeing that.

2) Same thing with the home uniform. Everything just bleeds into each other. They were better when they had the white outlines, it looked much better.

3) Orange & Navy Blue don't go well together? Not my opinion, but the opinion of most.

Buy a color wheel. Orange absolutely goes with Navy. It's inarguable. Whether you like it or not is another matter.

http://kuler.adobe.com/

But some eyes, it doesn't

256dy87.jpg

Archived