A new sig series!

elliott

Well I was fooling around in PhotoShop and I came used some filters and decided to make sigs like this:

thrashsig.jpg

YOTESSIG.jpg

SABRESSIG.jpg

I will be taking requests from all sports.

I know these are pretty simple, but I think they work. If anyone would be interested that would be great. They are pretty easy to make so don't expect a long wait like my last sigs. If you wanted a sig from my last series and never got one, then just tell me and I will do your requests first.

:D

These are simple, yet pretty cool. I'll take a Syracuse Orange one, only can you use Otto the Orange as the logo (just google Otto the Orange)

Also, a suggestion would be not to use the same logo on the side as you do in the big, filtered one. Maybe an alternate team logo?

i'll take a Nats one please, i'm waiting on the Caps for when they come out with the new logo and such. could i also get an Avs one? thanks man!

Call me crazy, but my requests are the best yet.....well, 3/4 of them are. Honestly, the more I look at this concept, the more I think the "extra" logo on the side is overkill.

They're "cleaner" with only the "plastic wrap" logo. Could you adjust my request accordingly? Maybe?

I think these would turn out better if you cleaned up the image before you apply the filter. You can kind of see where you pasted in each image and little spots were recognized by PS when the filter was applied. They look good, but I just think that would help them a lot. Look at the Mets and Celtics ones to see what I mean. The Nats one looks best so far to me.

Call me crazy, but my requests are the best yet.....well, 3/4 of them are. Honestly, the more I look at this concept, the more I think the "extra" logo on the side is overkill.

They're "cleaner" with only the "plastic wrap" logo. Could you adjust my request accordingly? Maybe?

ok will do, thanks for your comments :D

Archived