From Uni Watch: Fresno Grizzlies "Price is Right" Unis

footballfiji

Are they auctioning these? I want one so bad.

Ditto. I would kill for one.

Give the team a call, they may be able to help you out. I know on a few occasions that my local team, the Clearwater Threshers have done both auctions on jerseys to benefit charities (Pitch for Pink to benefit breast cancer awareness) along with selling autographed ones in the team store after occasions like 4th of July and Tropical Theme nights.

You're all wrong. This is the most topically-relevant video in this thread.

Wow. ASU girl wins that one by a mile.

And these unis kick some serious ass. Add me to the want list.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

im probly asking something stupid, but how does Bob Barker and Price is Right tie in with Fresno?

Yeah, I can see it if the team played in Truth or Consequences, N.M.

But those uniforms are a good ugly -- kind of like the 1980 Tuscon Toros.

wait do we know who is taking bob's place yet???

It's somewhere between Doug Davidson (Young and the Restless actor), George Hamilton (and his botox), and Todd Newton (Whammy! on the Game Show Network).

They'll charity auction those. No way in hell they're using them more than once...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Bowie Baysox (AA affiliate of the Orioles) is doing a Bob Barker tribute night on June 29th. Hey, will lightning strike twice?

I wonder what other game shows could receive a jersey treatment -- The Match Game (orange, of course, with a little Charles Nelson Reilly neck scarf); Jeopardy! (hokey digital numerals on blue jerseys); Wheel of Fortune (glittering green sleeves and the names on back spelled out with white squares); Millionaire (light blue, purple, and white); and the $10,000, $20,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, or just plain Pyramid (orange, blue, or blue and silver, depending on the era).

Of course, the sets change so much over time you could gin up a uniform of any color and call it a day ...

Are they auctioning these? I want one so bad.

Yes, they are going to the person who bids the closest to actual retail price without going over. :D

Okay, that was bad but I had too. I would think they would be auctioned off in the traditional way.

Archived