Sportsteam desktop calendar...

KaTo

Here's my latest project. I think it's self-explanatory. I take request, but they may take one or two days, so have patinece...C&C would also be much appreciated.

Cubs.png

KaTo

I really like this, actually. The only problem is that if it's a calendar, it should have the correct day alignment -- June 1st was on a Friday, not a Sunday.

philly.png

I really like this, actually. The only problem is that if it's a calendar, it should have the correct day alignment -- June 1st was on a Friday, not a Sunday.

I'm sorry but I can't change this, because there's not enough space and I don't want to make to logos smaller. Hope that's okay...

KaTo

I'm sorry but I can't change this, because there's not enough space and I don't want to make to logos smaller. Hope that's okay...

KaTo

Ah, but see... therein lies the flaw. There's no point in having it as a calendar if the days are out of alignment. Not every month starts on a Sunday, and not every month has only 30 days.

An idea would be five rows of seven spaces for the opponents, and then this way you can shift the weeks up and down and left and right depending on when the month starts.

If you don't have any room for all of this, then you may want to go back to the drawing board and / or scrap the thing all together. I know you put a lot of hard work into it, and it does look good, but it's all about functionality. As it is right now, it looks like a calendar, but it's not a calendar, and that defeats the whole purpose of the project!

philly.png

I think the color of the logo, whether is color or white denote whether its home or away.

Also I agree it has to be in alignment with the actual days of the calender.

I like the idea though.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I'm working on a new version with days and calendar weeks. I'm sure it will be an improvement conpared to the old. I can't wait to read your comments.

KaTo

Uploaded the new version. Hope you like it, but it's just an example of what your requests will look like. If you post a request, please tell me the size of your desktop, so that I can make it fit. C&C for this new version is appreciated. I take requests?

@ Flame: Which size do you want your wallpaper?

KaTo

An improvment, yes... BUT! The numbers are illegible in on top of the colored logos. Maybe try shrinking the numbers and moving them slightly off of the circle?

philly.png

Uploaded the new version. Hope you like it, but it's just an example of what your requests will look like. If you post a request, please tell me the size of your desktop, so that I can make it fit. C&C for this new version is appreciated. I take requests?

@ Flame: Which size do you want your wallpaper?

KaTo

Whatever size the example was will be fine. :grin:

espnsignq8.png

Archived