More fun in the niffle

Lee.

Gmac, not to be a kiss @$$, but you are one of the 15

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

looks like clipart

Yeah it does--and I should know--I used clipart for a logo one time in Madden, as I couldn't find the picture I needed, and my attempts at doing one myself were horrible.  But it worked out okay.

(#1349)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I think it's boring and dull, too.  But a badge is the first thing I thought of when I heard the name, so I went with it.  I wanted to just produce something clean and simple while I'm still in my infantile Illustrator stages.

Not everything has to be intricate and complicated. Simple designs can be interesting. Sabres' uniforms do get the Western/Marshall theme down, the numbers are the right style, it's not mind blowing, but I don't think its that boring

To end my weeklong hiatus due to exams, I present you with what I would have done for the Waco Marshals. Simple logo. I'm still trying to figure out Illustrator.

Marshals

I like them--The Las Vegas Posse--of the CFL's US experiment period had a similar look--but these are better--the colours match, the design flows, and with the stripes, those pants won't look like the players aren't wearing pants--A problem the Posse unis had.

So an improvement over two uniforms in one shot--good work.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived