Miami (fl) football uni concept

goat20

i've been checking out the boards for a couple of weeks, and have made a couple of new concepts

the miami concept is a little rough.. . . .just getting started....

i'm a big fan of the U that is used on their current helmets and i tried to implement that in the design.  ..  .probably overused it a tad, but oh well. ...the first helmet shows both sides, while the second and third are alternate helmets

would greatly appreciate comments or suggestions as i get started. ..thanks in advance.

Miami (fl) uniforms

It wouldn't load before. Now that I see it I really like it. On the helmets I reccomend making the side with the orange U having all green script and have the side with the green you have all orange script. I am not a fan of th U as a logo though. I have always felt a UM or MU (no sure how it is) with the M in the same style as the U would be nice though.

i'm not a big fan of the black's myself... . . .but i could possibly see how they might look sharp if worn with black cleats and low black socks.  . what do you think of the U on the side of the pants. . ..when i made it i liked it alot.. ..but now i'm not so sure anymore

I have to say that I'm not crazy about the uniforms, especially the helmets.  It was clever to try to work the "U" into the striping pattern, but it just doesn't work for me.  That being said, I must say that the Brad Banks Heisman icon is priceless.

These are nice. Need some more revisions though. Make the orange stripe on the orange pants white. Drop the outlines. You did it on the jerseys.. Also that UM logo... nope, not working. But I hate Miami being represented by a U. You did what I was talking about and its not terrible, so maybe someday I will try working with it.

Overall good job again, but again more suggestions.

Thanks for the comments. ...

i couldnt come up with any more ideas on another logo to use. . ..so for now i just changed the stripes on the pants (which came out much better than the other stripes) and maybe in the future i'll see what i can do with a logo..... any other suggestions and/or comments would be appreciated. .. .

thanks again

Updated Miami football concept

i've been working on some jerseys and i like how the slash's work into the concept. ..before i got to posting the whole uniforms i was wondering what some thoughts were on helmets. ...i like syphi's logo on a helmet but i also modified it into other logos (i hope thats okay. ..if not just tell me and i'll remove them) hoping that it wouldnt clutter the helmet so much. . ..the last logo is pretty far fetched but i had fun making it. ...

after a decision is made on the helmets i'll post the full uniforms up. . .

thanks for the comments. ..and thanks again to SyPhi for the use of his outstanding logo

Archived