NBA Finals Preview

NJTank

I hope Spurs in 7 so we have a great showdown between the expirienced Spurs and the Cavs led by Lebron and all his talent and I'd like Manu to be MVP(kind of obvious coming from a countrymate)beacause he deserves it after being stolen in 2005,remember how people booed the decision of Duncan being named MVP?

It's too difficult to call sports anymore. When was the last time a favorite actually won something the way there were "supposed" to? At this point, for me, it's a toss-up. If Dwayne Wade can single-handidly beat the Mavs (and ruin Dirk Nowitzki forever), then the Cleveland LeBrons can win a championship.

Seriously, the Mighty Ducks just won a damn Stanley Cup. The Red Sox, Tampa Lightning, Indianapolis Colts, and Chicago White Sox have all won championships in the past three years. The possibility of all of those things happening just five years ago would have been basically nill. Yet, here we are.

If I had to call it, I'd say Spurs in six. However, I refuse to be surprised if it goes the other way.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think the Spurs will win at home in Game 7. But, I can see the Cavaliers winning as well. My "ideal" scenario as a Cavaliers fan is Splitting the first two in S-A, then taking 2/3 at home. They would head back to San Antonio up 3-2. From that point, they'll get two shots to close. Don't know if they can, though. The Cavaliers D was great against Detroit. San Antonio has not seen Defense this Play-Off season like the Cavaliers will play.

Using a word like "Awestruck" (in Tank's Preview) is tricky. If they lose, it's because they get outplayed. I don't think they will get stunned by the "Bright Lights" of the Finals.

It's too difficult to call sports anymore. When was the last time a favorite actually won something the way there were "supposed" to? At this point, for me, it's a toss-up. If Dwayne Wade can single-handidly beat the Mavs (and ruin Dirk Nowitzki forever), then the Cleveland LeBrons can win a championship.

Seriously, the Mighty Ducks just won a damn Stanley Cup. The Red Sox, Tampa Lightning, Indianapolis Colts, and Chicago White Sox have all won championships in the past three years. The possibility of all of those things happening just five years ago would have been basically nill. Yet, here we are.

If I had to call it, I'd say Spurs in six. However, I refuse to be surprised if it goes the other way.

The Spurs have already had their "Crazy Sports Moment"

Archived