Brooklyn nets

TruColor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the New Jersey Nets.. i like that name...

Oh well.. it's a lost cause... And this dude isin't bringing the Nets to brooklyn for any sentimental reason or for basketball... He;s doing it to get the rest of his real estate devolpment projects off the ground. He's a scumbag, and i hope he gets elbowed by Kenyon Martin in the skull...

This affects the Devils more than anyone... The Newark Arena now is a pipe dream. There's even less chance of that happeneing than before. The Hoboken idea is still an option, but i'm not sure anyone will undertake that. A new arena in the Meadowlands seems to be going ahead full force now, and the Rail Line to the Meadowlands is now approved and should be done by 2007. But with only one team in the building, can it make money? The Rail Line should help with attendance, if they lower the fu*king ticket prices, And the new building should help as well, but with only the Devils in there, i dunno how many concerts or trade shows you could get in there to fill the dates left open by the traitor Nets. (As of yesterday i became a Knick Fan)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

How about the New Jersey Nets.. i like that name...

Oh well.. it's a lost cause... And this dude isin't bringing the Nets to brooklyn for any sentimental reason or for basketball... He;s doing it to get the rest of his real estate devolpment projects off the ground. He's a scumbag, and i hope he gets elbowed by Kenyon Martin in the skull...

This affects the Devils more than anyone... The Newark Arena now is a pipe dream. There's even less chance of that happeneing than before. The Hoboken idea is still an option, but i'm not sure anyone will undertake that. A new arena in the Meadowlands seems to be going ahead full force now, and the Rail Line to the Meadowlands is now approved and should be done by 2007. But with only one team in the building, can it make money? The Rail Line should help with attendance, if they lower the fu*king ticket prices, And the new building should help as well, but with only the Devils in there, i dunno how many concerts or trade shows you could get in there to fill the dates left open by the traitor Nets. (As of yesterday i became a Knick Fan)

your the only jersey sports fan ive heard who actually cares about the nets. maby in broklyn a 2 time eastern conference champion will get some respect (no offence to you jqk, as you seem to care about the nets staying in nj). however, judging from the jerseites ive met (and ive met alot), none of them care about the nets. they only care about the devils.

howeever, on an off topic subject, im all for the expos moving to nj.

Welll the Nets were a second class citizen, even to me, i loved them, but the Devils always came first because i liked hockey more...

But this move hurts the Devils... and it may cause the Devils to soon move... and that can't happen.. i'll stand in front of the trucks... i will do everything i can to keep that from happeneing, the Devils are a part of my life... if they left i may give up hockey all togeter, it'll just hurt too much...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Welll the Nets were a second class citizen, even to me, i loved them, but the Devils always came first because i liked hockey more...

But this move hurts the Devils... and it may cause the Devils to soon move... and that can't happen.. i'll stand in front of the trucks... i will do everything i can to keep that from happeneing, the Devils are a part of my life... if they left i may give up hockey all togeter, it'll just hurt too much...

i dont think that will happen. the team has won three championchips in nj and the jersey sports fans love them. as a leafs fan i hate the devils, but i would be saddend if the devils moved, because in many ways the devils are the leafs most hated rival, outside of montreal and detroit. rivalries dont mean as much if one team moves. if the devils move, it will be to a newe locatin in jersey. personally id like to see them in atlanyic city.

New Jersey is treated like second class citzens by the NY media. Watch any newscast and there is ahrdly any news about Jersey. Several times durring the weather they block out NJ when giving the current temps or snow forecast.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived