Atlanta Hawks to be completely re-branded in 07-08

2mr41h

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone needs to stop rebranding every damn 3 years.

the HAwks haven't rebranded since the change from the pac man to the current in the early 90s.

And? All they need to do is go back to the classic hawks look and leave it at that not get up and do another 180.

Please tell me they're NOT doing anything with wings and side panels!
They're modeled after THIS guy:

johnphilliplaw1.jpg

Hey Pantone, your image didn't show up.....unless of course they are modeling the unis after a red 'X' ;)

johnphilliplaw1np2.jpg

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

This doesn't unify the Atlanta teams at all, though.

Braves: navy, red, some yellow

Falcons: black, red

Hawks: blue, red

Thrashers: light blue, yellow, red

So they're sort of almost all wearing a shade of blue, but that's not really much. What was wrong with the old red and yellow? Bummer.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Please tell me they're NOT doing anything with wings and side panels!
They're modeled after THIS guy:

johnphilliplaw1.jpg

Hey Pantone, your image didn't show up.....unless of course they are modeling the unis after a red 'X' ;)

johnphilliplaw1np2.jpg

is that adam oates?

I hope the blue is just used in outlining and is not a majo color. We all know that if blue is the third color that there will be a blue alt jersey

No alt jersey for at least two years. I agree that blue should just be used as an accent color. I still think that the Hawks should not change their colors. They are known for red and yellow and they should stay that way.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Monday, June 11th, 2007 - 17:20:22)

I hope the blue is just used in outlining and is not a majo color. We all know that if blue is the third color that there will be a blue alt jersey

No alt jersey for at least two years. I agree that blue should just be used as an accent color. I still think that the Hawks should not change their colors. They are known for red and yellow and they should stay that way.

I totally agree. I know they can't go back to the pac man jerseys but I wish they would modify that look like the Pistons did a few years ago when they modernized their jerseys from the 80s.

2qluyo7.png

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Sunday, June 10th, 2007 - 23:22:49)

AtlantaHawksProposed2.GIF

AtlantaHawksProposed1.GIF

...maybe?

I think not. They wouldn't go with logos that they already ditched once. Those are pretty poor logos anyway.

The Hawks are the type of franchise that makes me believe that there's a good chance that they might go back to it, or, maybe modify this logo just a little bit and pass it off as new.

I'll go on record as saying that no way, no how, are those tired old concepts (that keep coming back over and over again on this board like the sushi I had for lunch today) anywhere CLOSE to the new Hawks' logos.

Yes - let's STOP posting those things.

Archived