Pittsburgh Pirates concept

Dave Ship

it looks like what they have now but not as good

the logo looks like a cartoon to me

Yeah. That's what they had last season. The only difference between this and this year's set is the return of the pinstripe and no red vest... which is a plus, but not necessary for a concept. Also the outlines are totally huge and unwarranted.

And why is the pirate a mentally challenged metrosexual who looks like he can't look right at the camera because he's distracted by a bug flying by?

• 3 months later...

I almost dont want to draw attention to the bad points cos I love beatnik's concepts but...

That pirate :D

It looks like it was his first day with the new hook and he's just scratched his backside....

Unis are ok, but I'll leave the C&C for those to the guys who know more about baseball unis than me. I will say this, I dont like black pants on a baseball uniform but....cant see any here!? My teams pants are black...with white jerseys. I hate it..... :cursing:

sigen.jpg

I like it, although the pirate almost seems too much like a drawing of one of the players on the field which could get weird if someone looked like him and had a picture of someone that looked like him on the chest :)

I like the Black uniforms, a bit of a change in style is always interesting.

S80-81-82-83_zpspmeyx5vh.png

200px-Nassau_Coliseum_logo.jpg

Wow...just wow... this is one great concept. This is fantastic!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

This is a rare misstep for you beatnik. The uniforms need some refining, like playing around with bevels in Illustrator and the primary logo really needs to be reworked.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived