cavaliers uniforms

andrewharrington

a simpler looking uniform, as i find my hometown teams uniforms, while attractive, to have just a little too much going on. i also really hate the "big c" on the uniforms, so i retooled the wordmarks a little bit. also seen here are different numbers, because i dislike the current numerals.

cavaliers.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

a simpler looking uniform, as i find my hometown teams uniforms, while attractive, to have just a little too much going on. i also really hate the "big c" on the uniforms, so i retooled the wordmarks a little bit. also seen here are different numbers, because i dislike the current numerals.

cavaliers.png

I really like this concept. Using their current looking just for the alternate it's a great idea. I like how you simplify this uniform. It just works good to me. The use of the color scheme is very nice. I agree with you about the "big c" on the wordmark.

these are nice, and fantastically clean as is, but here are my simple suggestions...

1- Each set uses the alternate template/style you used.

2. The Cleveland script should use a tail off of the D like the S in Cavaliers.(Just picture it in your head i think youll see what i mean)

3. Shorts logo

4. Don't use Larry Hughes as an example :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I like it, but I feel like the Red one needs a thin white line next to the gold one. I also think that the uniforms lose a lot of character without the little triangular thing with the C. And what happened to the alternate logo on the pants? That's a great alternate logo. Lastly, the colors do look off. I don't know if you intended that to be so, but they do look to be off.

Archived