Phoenix City

patsox

PhoenixCity.png

This is a sketch that I will eventually get finetuned and perfected on the computer. I'd like to get some C+C on the general idea before I get myself in over my head. Eventually I'd like to post and computerize all of the MLS logos I have sketched in my Chemistry and Math notebooks.

Brian

aka "the Patsox"

The lowermost one is supposed to be the head of a Phoenix, and I named them Phoenix City because in my opinion the city's name is enough to stand alone as an identity. IDK, just my two cents about the city of Phoenix, AZ haha.

Not a bad start!

Just an FYI, when turning a sketch into a digital version, it's not referred to as "computerizing", "digitizing" etc. Vectorize is the word. :) I'm not notpicking on you, I just always have the urge to inform everyone of this when I'm reading a post, and this time it was uncontrollable.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

PhoenixCity.png

This is a sketch that I will eventually get finetuned and perfected on the computer. I'd like to get some C+C on the general idea before I get myself in over my head. Eventually I'd like to post and computerize all of the MLS logos I have sketched in my Chemistry and Math notebooks.

Brian

aka "the Patsox"

Not a bad start!

Just an FYI, when turning a sketch into a digital version, it's not referred to as "computerizing", "digitizing" etc. Vectorize is the word. :) I'm not notpicking on you, I just always have the urge to inform everyone of this when I'm reading a post, and this time it was uncontrollable.

Yeah, in your case, it's called... paint.

I like where this is going...I'm sure it "P" will be better centered in the flamming shield. Should look good once you square it away on the computer.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

What the hell, you weren't even here during the Patsox era...

Grow some stones....

Yeah, nyjet, I'm sort of agreeing with shanurr on this one. You haven't even been here a year and you only have like 82 posts.

You don't know patsox like some of us here.

Keep in mind this is meant to be a work in progress that I really want C+C on and that I will try to improve.

I hope you get the general idea.

v1.0:

PCFCv1-1.png

C+C please. Now I know it is rough and can be improved. However, that's what you all are for. Anyone who would like to try their hand at vectorizing this, feel free for I have barely figured out how to vectorize in Inkscape yet.

-Brian

Thanks, ramsfan. I know it's a mess and I'll probably try my hand at vectorizing it myself in inkscape tomorrow after school. I know I have to try and straighten out in paint most likely first. Again, thanks for your effort and if anyone else would like to try vectorizing it, be my guest because I suck at Inkscape and am just starting to get a feel for it.

-Brian

Archived