Hardwood Classics

Gregmond

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry, but I couldn't work out whick particular forum this belonged in.

A local hoops store has just closed down, and I assume offloaded all their stock to a local clearance outlet.

The outlet store is now selling Hardwood Classics jerseys for $25 (Australia dollars, so roughly $20US).

I'm pretty sure they're the real deal, as the market here is not strong enough to bother with counterfits, and so I am debating about buying one (or two) ... they have the #23 Cavs orange throwbacks hanging in the window, as well as Duncan and Ginobli spurs (so maybe they do know what they're talking about since they're displaying the finalists) and a bunch of others inside.

Can someone tell me what these jerseys retail for in the US ... maybe I'll but a handful and put them up on eBay?!

Thanks,

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

That's a real good deal they are having. I checked nba.com and they have the Hardwood Classics at $75. I'd get the Spurs jersey, I love that silver jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Okay, first of all, I'm sorry, but I couldn't work out whick particular forum this belonged in.

A local hoops store has just closed down, and I assume offloaded all their stock to a local clearance outlet.

The outlet store is now selling Hardwood Classics jerseys for $25 (Australia dollars, so roughly $20US).

I'm pretty sure they're the real deal, as the market here is not strong enough to bother with counterfits, and so I am debating about buying one (or two) ... they have the #23 Cavs orange throwbacks hanging in the window, as well as Duncan and Ginobli spurs (so maybe they do know what they're talking about since they're displaying the finalists) and a bunch of others inside.

Can someone tell me what these jerseys retail for in the US ... maybe I'll but a handful and put them up on eBay?!

Thanks,

Greg

Please dont tell me you are talkin about Kicks 101 in Melbourne CBD, i buy most of my nba jerseys from there. I paid $50 for my USA Jason Kidd jersey from there, a dead set steal in my opinion.

artest.jpg

Thanks,

Greg

Please dont tell me you are talkin about Kicks 101 in Melbourne CBD, i buy most of my nba jerseys from there. I paid $50 for my USA Jason Kidd jersey from there, a dead set steal in my opinion.

Where is that? The only place i know to get my bball stuff from in Sydney is dplayground out at Parramatta.

Thanks,

Greg

Where is that? The only place i know to get my bball stuff from in Sydney is dplayground out at Parramatta.

Melbourne - South East Suburbs ... can't say too much just in case someone swoops in and cleans them out before next weekend (when I can get back there). I'll check out the range and maybe post something here and if anyone is interested I could pop one in the post (probably Australia only, sorry internationals)?

I also remember they have the Wade Floridians jersey in the window ... sweet!

Thanks for the heads up on the prices too.

Cheers!

Greg

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Archived