Ottawa Senators/Capitals

mr. negative

It looks nice but I'm not sure a logo consisting of a leaf and a building would be the best primary athletics logo. Yes, I know there are numerous logos featuring famous architecture but I don't think it would work in this case. I think it would make a good secondary but when the entire building is the logo it doesn't work out as well. Maybe just using the clock tower would help it out.

Alright...

I went back to the drawing board abit.

1st, I made the red a darker shade, because it was a little too bright.

2nd, I made the peace tower reach up to the top and form into the leaf's top point. As a result, Made the "block" part taller.

3rd- I switched the tower to a dark gray color and as per gueman's request, I changed the clock hands. Changed the little canvas thing to the sea foam-ish color.

ottawa2c.gif

Then....

I decided to give the green roof concept a shot. I'm undecided on what I think about it yet, but here that is too.

ottawa2d.gif

I actually screwed around with the idea of using the "O" instead of the maple leaf as scarygood suggested. That evolved into a silver 7 logo i'm gonna work on.

gueman suggested I work in a version of the centennial flame. If you have any suggestions on how to do that i'm wide op man. I tried to keep it within the leaf, and every time it turned out looking really stupid, but maybe your vision on what this could be is different than mine.

Anyhoo...

go to town..let me know....

Archived