Spurs Jerseys

RyanMcD29

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of which, the enormous O'Brien trophy on the Cavs' floor is fugly. It looks almost cartoony-mustard, rather than gold.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The jerseys are wrong. The S, P and R should be a T, H and G, respectively.

I'd like to take this opportunity to swing this "San Antonio Thugs" mock-logo jokery into a more serious conversation about the term "thug" and its racist connotation.

All this proves is that the regular season is a joke! The style of play changes in the playoffs where the fouls are harder, refs are nearly invisible, and the team who is the toughest will win. And I know Phoenix fans are quite biased, The Suns where an "elite" team with legitimate hopes. One lapse in judgment on three parts doomed them. (Horry, Stat and Diaw, and finally the rule itself. If it was "letter of the Law" Duncan should have been suspended too. That is another story all together).

The question is was it a planned act based on tendencies known about Phoenix. League supported act (If so then the NBA is rigged and should be banned), or a lot of coincidences that knocked out the Suns.

The final thing is this Finals series is the most boring ever and some of the lowest TV numbers in decades. Unless the new and upcoming talent can energize the NBA like Byrd, Magic, Jordan, Barkley. We might be heading to the doldrums of the 70's.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

The final thing is this Finals series is the most boring ever and some of the lowest TV numbers in decades. Unless the new and upcoming talent can energize the NBA like Byrd, Magic, Jordan, Barkley. We might be heading to the doldrums of the 70's.

Senator Robert Byrd? Who knew he could ball?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'd like to take this opportunity to swing this "San Antonio Thugs" mock-logo jokery into a more serious conversation about the term "thug" and its racist connotation.

If anyone should be offended, it should be Indians. That's where the Thuggee cult originates from, and is the basis for the term 'thug' that we use today.

IJ2_IA_231_R.jpg

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Let it go. You sound like a Mavs fan. :therock:

LOL

Maybe next year for Nash & Co., Andrew. Maybe next year.

Archived