Spartans logo

wbhockey26

Not good.

Besides what has been said, that's a Greek helmet, not a Roman helmet. Senators are associated with Rome, not Greece.

It is a spartans logo so greece is right and yea im working on fixing the big bulge on the neck and the reason y it looks like the mouth is small is b/c he has a black beard and i was sayin it looks similar to the sens logo not it is

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

Just took a look at this and realized it looks quite a bit like a Spartans logo that I did awhile ago. I'm definitely not claiming ripoff at all ... as it would have been near impossible for you to have ever even seen my logo (I never posted here, and its only been sitting in my portfolio for a short time). Just thought it was interesting to spot the similarities.

spartans_id_01.jpg

Just took a look at this and realized it looks quite a bit like a Spartans logo that I did awhile ago. I'm definitely not claiming ripoff at all ... as it would have been near impossible for you to have ever even seen my logo (I never posted here, and its only been sitting in my portfolio for a short time). Just thought it was interesting to spot the similarities.

spartans_id_01.jpg

js i REALLY like your logo; sharp and classy, yet not overdone.

Archived