2007 NCAA Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Mizzou one is great man! Really nice job on these, like always!

Oh, and I just saw this: the Kansas game this year is in Kansas City, everyone hates it, but it is. I saw that the Illinois game was white because it's in a neutral site, might wanna make the KU one white too for accuracy.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Oh, and I just saw this: the Kansas game this year is in Kansas City, everyone hates it, but it is. I saw that the Illinois game was white because it's in a neutral site, might wanna make the KU one white too for accuracy.

Illinois going to wreck Mizzou in the State Farm Arch Rivalry Game.

For the IU one, the picture I gave you must be too wide because my cousin (43) didn't fit into the sig. If that's the case I'll keep looking for a picture of him.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Tuesday, June 19th, 2007 - 23:54:56)

Illinois going to wreck Mizzou in the State Farm Arch Rivalry Game.

For the IU one, the picture I gave you must be too wide because my cousin (43) didn't fit into the sig. If that's the case I'll keep looking for a picture of him.

hahahahaha!!!! No...

You guys have basketball over us, but we have football! Plus if our defense holds up I bet we have a legitimate shot and the division!

Check out my music!

I think Mizzou has a very good job of winning the North this year. They should handle Illinois, but I really dont know a whole lot about Illinois besides they have Zook and he can recruit. I was actually thinking baout heading up to Columbia to watch A&M play Mizzou. The game was great last year, well at least it was great of you are an Aggie. Great luck this season.

Well good luck to the Aggies too, I have a friend who grew up in College Station and love the Ags, so I don't dislike A&M in any way. If you do come up the Columbia you definitely need to go to Shakespeare's Pizza, it's a must!

Check out my music!

Juice can carry Illinois all the way. He's got a receiver in Arrelious Benn that can actually catch the ball this year. Illinois has a solid defense too. Mizzou won't stand a chance against Illinois.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Wednesday, June 20th, 2007 - 15:59:42)

Juice can carry Illinois all the way. He's got a receiver in Arrelious Benn that can actually catch the ball this year. Illinois has a solid defense too. Mizzou won't stand a chance against Illinois.

Once again you have made me laugh uncontrollably! Let's take a look at my issue of Athlon shall we?

Mizzou's Rank: 28

Illinois Rank: 67

Mizzou has 9 starters returning on offense including their leading passer and rusher, and 2 All-American caliber TE. The defense returns 4 starters, and could be the only reason why they lose the game, but the defensive front looks solid, and if the young LB corps can step up they will not lose.

The Illini return 6 starters on offense including thier QB, but they ranked 105 in passing last year. They lost their RB, TE, and have only one starting WR coming back. They return 9 on the defensive side of the ball, and look like they have a great LB corps, along with a sold overall defense. The Illini are very young, with 7 freshman or sophomores projected to start, and many more need to contribute if they want to be successful.

BTW Athlon projected Mizzou to win this game...

Check out my music!

would you mind doing a schedule for the University of Central Arkansas Bears? We begin our first season as a full member of the FCS's Southland Conference

Here is the link to UCA's 2007 Schedule:

2007 UCA Bears Schedule

Here are a few pics you can choose from to use, I'll trust your judgement on any of these:

1. TEAM

2. Player

3. team 2

4. Estes Stadium

Since there isn't either one of our logos on CC's site yet, here is a link to a UCA logo you can use:

UCA Helmet Logo

CentralArkansasBears2.GIF

Thank you!

Archived