2007 NCAA Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are nice, but I thought Western Kentucky wasn't going to be a full time Sun Belt football member until 2008?

Even odder, what the hell are they doing playing West Virginia Tech (A lowly NAIA school)?

Those are nice, but I thought Western Kentucky wasn't going to be a full time Sun Belt football member until 2008?

Even odder, what the hell are they doing playing West Virginia Tech (A lowly NAIA school)?

I did Temple last year and they weren't a full MAC member yet. (They are this year, I'm 80% sure).

As for playing WVTech?....I don't know. FAU played Edwards Waters (an NAIA in Florida) either last year of the year before. It's not totally unheard of.

I did Temple last year and they weren't a full MAC member yet. (They are this year, I'm 80% sure).

As for playing WVTech?....I don't know. FAU played Edwards Waters (an NAIA in Florida) either last year of the year before. It's not totally unheard of.

You're right. Temple was considered an 'associate' member that had the perks of being a MAC school (meaning they could of taken one of the bowl bids the MAC has if they were good enough) for last two years. This year, they are now a full member of the MAC in football only.

Western Kentucky is in the process of moving to 1-A (I hate calling it FBS. It's so freaking... P.C.) and wouldn't be eligible for the Sun Belt title until 2009 when they officially join as the ninth footbal playing school in the league.

As for the WVTech game: It was three years ago that FAU took on Edward Waters. I guess that sometimes it's much harder to get a decent team, weather it's 1-A, 1-AA, Division II, Division III or even NAIA to compete in Bowling Green, Kentucky or anywhere in the Sun Belt.

Thanks man! the App one looks great!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Minnesota has changed their helmet - the black outline is gone, replaced by a burgundy then gold outline. If these helmet pics are coming from The Helmet Project (they look similar), it's been updated there.

Very nice work!

It's where I sit.

These look GREAT!!!

Could you do one for me for Nicholls State University out of the Southland Conference.

Here is the schedule

Here's the schools logo they've used for the past 2 seasons (although I can't seem to get anyone on here to add it to the logo list):

63m4oky.jpg

And I would love to see either this picture:

506lqok.jpg

This picture:

4maetrs.jpg

Or any great action shot you think would work better from this photo gallery.

Thanks in advance!

gYH2mW9.png

Archived