Milwaukee Brewers Concept

patsox

I'm going to be state this upfront. This really is not all that original, nor will I attempt to claim that it is. It may have been done before. It is intended to be an alternate logo to replace their current retro alt (more of a retro/modern/timeless sort of feel than purely retro). Other alt possibilities/Teritary mark(s)/ Uniforms and Caps to follow.

What is everyone's opinion on this:

MilwaukeeBrewers.png

C+C Please.

Take it easy guys. Don't all gang up on me :(

Whether it's taking an old logo and putting it in the new colors, or a new logo and putting it in the old colors, it's an idea that's been tried MANY times around here. In our minds eyes, we can see what this looks like without having anyone do it. That's why any re-coloring of a logo is so roundly criticized here.

It's where I sit.

Yeah, recolorings get panned, but in fairness to Patsox, he could concept the second coming of the Indian Head and most of us would crap on it.

I don't buy that. I'll be first in line to congratulate Patsox when he finally comes up with something good. I think he's capable of it. He just doesn't seem to have the attention span to see a concept through from conception to execution.

I clicked this link and said to myself, "c'mon patsox, surprise us all" but again we were disappointed. Patsox really man, take you time and do a decent concept that hasnt been done a million times before.

Archived