Charlotte Bobcats New Court

richie923

It's pretty hard to beat Nitroseed's version:

28237898wi2.gif

Wow...what a difference. Now THIS logo looks a ton better than the current one. I guess it may be because its not so jagged and modern looking. There are some niced curved lines and shapes like under the cat's jaw.

Very nice.

I think I am in love with that logo. There should be a 30-man contest (or 16 people in a head-to-head single elimination tournament) to redesign every NBA logo. If that were the case, and it were judged on difference from current logo, this could be a winner right here.

This fad of not painting the baselines/sidelines has to stop. We're not at the Y. Make this look professional. The only thing that could make the new Bobcats court worse is if they put

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS BASKETBALL

on the baselines. I'm glad I know that I'm not watching the lesser-known lacrosse division of the Charlotte Bobcats, or Charlotte Bobcats Jai Alai.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

arena_column.jpg

the original floor. it has tons of warm red, whereas the "new" floor does not appear to.

also they lower the scoreboard to do routine maintenance and switch out the side ad panels which are not electronic (LED)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from the draft party...

1. That short auburn-redhead in the cheerleader pic (top row, toward the middle, wearing orange) is absolutely bangin'. I am officially in love.

2. Yes, that is the new court.

3. Jason Richardson is a Bobcat. ^_^

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Since we're all picking our favorites, I'm all about the curly-haired blonde in the front row (the one in the Miami Dolphins colors).

The one on the end of the top row in the purple and black rocks my socks as well. :wub:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

i'd like to fill up the chick sitting on the floor between the 2 black chicks with tapioca :P

hey, someone had to say it :P

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Generic tall blonde hottie.

Give me the short, cute redhead any day of the week.

Agreed.

Completely.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived