Toronto Maple Leafs Concept

JQK

I like what you have done with the maple leaf. Adding the gray/silver kinda' makes the leaf pop out. I think that maybe if you add a thin line of grat/silver to the striping ti may look cool also.

As a Leaf fan, I'd hate to see my team with this logo. Sorry, I hope I'm not too harsh.

Can't be any harsher than pritch's comments!

I'm also a Leafs fan, and I must say I'm not too fond of it either. I like the shape of the leaf, but it's not much different from the current alternate logo, just a little more cartoony. The number font isn't doing anything for me either, it seems too busy for the Leafs, it needs to be something a little simpler. I do however like it on the logo, just switch the arched Toronto to a straight line as they currently have.

The jerseys are nice, classy, but (in a little bit nicer words than pritch) they're not much different from what they currently have.

Nice execution, but not enough originality.

I didnt mean to be harsh, just stating my dislikes about the jersey. People usually like C&C.

Indeed, and i'd rather hear it from fans of the teams than anyone else. For me, personally, as a designer, the day a designer stops listening to his target audience, you get the Buffaslug or Mooterus, or something equally as horrible.

Harsh as it may be, it makes me want to go back to the drawing board and try harder.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

C&C usually involves one giving constructive feedback about something. WHY you did or didn't like it. What was good, what was bad, some suggestions for improving, etc.

Saying that youw ouldn't like your team in it isn't C&C, it's opinion, and you know what people say about opinions.

The logo is awesome, the silver is incorporated nicely to give it that 3D effect and actually work it into the colour scheme. The numbers I'm not sold on. They see more fitted for an ol' time Western theme rather than the Old School Leafs.

Archived