LA Galaxy logo revisit

shadesofblack

With david beckham's last game with Real Madrid this weekend (i believe), we're on the verge of the Beckham-era in the MLS. I was just wondering if anyone's seen/heard/thought about the New Galaxy logo.

They will come out in mid July, a period during which Brand Beckham will be fully exposed in America. I believe that Victoria is having her reality TV show during that week as well.

They will come out in mid July, a period during which Brand Beckham will be fully exposed in America. I believe that Victoria is having her reality TV show during that week as well.

They are introducing a new logo in the middle of the season?

Yes.

Yes.

With their record, they need all the help they can get. Even from the logo gods.

what's the image behind LA laters and shield at that t-shirt? Likeing it and I hope that's the new logo.

I think it's one of those promotional shirts designed by that one painter. They announced it before the season started. There was another shirt that he did that looked really cool. But if this is the new Galaxy crest then that's awesome.

what's the image behind LA laters and shield at that t-shirt? Likeing it and I hope that's the new logo.

I think it's one of those promotional shirts designed by that one painter. They announced it before the season started. There was another shirt that he did that looked really cool. But if this is the new Galaxy crest then that's awesome.

This is the other promotional shirt by the same painter.

9Q83LcdK.jpg

9Q83LcdK.jpg

That would make an awesome crest, with a few modifications:

- changing the year in the center star to '96

- putting fewer stars in the outer ring, at most six of them: 2 for MLS Cups, 2 for US Open Cups, and 2 for Supporters' Shield

9Q83LcdK.jpg

That would make an awesome crest, with a few modifications:

- changing the year in the center star to '96

- putting fewer stars in the outer ring, at most six of them: 2 for MLS Cups, 2 for US Open Cups, and 2 for Supporters' Shield

And put Beckham's shining head smack dab in the centre.

Sheesh, I hope the Galaxy realize that they still need to trot 10 other men out there on the pitch...

9Q83LcdK.jpg

this work looks like it's done by OBEY. Am I right. As much as I like Obey, this doesn't look like a sports logo.

Archived