Atlanta Thrashers Redesign

GFB

Beautiful... You seem to have a far better grasp on what makes excellent top class hockey identities, than those who design for the NHL. Absolutely love the 3rd jersey. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, IMO you have just become one of those guys whose designs are amazing all the time.

The Alternate is stunning, and you have done something very hard to do and that is, to have modern design look great.

For anaheim I would love to see a complete re-vamp, definitely a duck logo, maybe some green in there.

once again Great job.

Hi, how are you?

I'm continually amazed at the hockey concepts you put out. I have a feeling when the actual jerseys are released we will long for these designs instead.

The thing that bugs me is what seems to be clashing details between the bird's head in the primary and secondary. In the primary you have a long "swoosh" head and beak, but in the secondary it's short and round.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

These are terrific. I think this is your best work of the series. I like the unique striping pattern on the home and roads, and the thirds are nice as well. The only problem I really see is that the alternate logo looks more like a cross than a T to me.

:jawdrop:

I'm speechless, except to say this is your best of the bunch so far, which is like picking your favorite Victoria's Secret model.

My ONLY suggestion would be to tweak the gold color back toward the brown the Thrashers use now, in honor of the bird. I'm not crazy about the alternate "T" logo, but everything else works so well here, I can even live with that.

*standing O*

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

secondary logo kinda looks like a religious cross...primary logo looks too much like the Baltimore ravens logo...Excellent presentation, may I inquire what program you use and if u could maybe point me in the direction of some helpful tutorials that could bring me up to creating clean concepts like this one here?

bills.png

you definately win man... VERY good designs... Being a sens fan I am not entirely sold on the sens design as I am still fond of the lines and color placement on our current jersies. but I wouldnt be dissapointed if they ever looked like that... but the other three are fantastic...

Atlanta Thrashers Logos

Atlanta_Thrashers_Logos.png

Atlanta Thrashers Uniforms

Atlanta_Thrashers_Uniforms.png

These things kinda remind me of the first generation of my hometown Pensacola Ice Pilots' hockey jerseys (themselves a direct copy of their higher-level affiliate Quebec Rafales' jerseys). But that's besides the point...

...I can't help but to wonder what a little reddish brown in here somewhere might look like (being that the brown thrasher is, I believe, the state bird of GA), BUT...that's arbitrary at this point.

Just based on your design alone, independent of any and all other home city/state/ornithological connotations, that is some SLICK $#*! there kinfollk. When I get a chance Imma check out all the rest of your stuff, too (I been on a bit of a hiatus here recently). But this here...gets a big ol' fat "A" from me.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Your stuff is fantastic. You asked for Ducks suggestions and I have two. Use the Web D as the Primary, and use forest green and a muted orange as the colors. I've always envisioned them with green jerseys and and orange logo. Those are my suggestions, take them for what you will.

MAN. I just got of the line with Bettman. You are the new NHL Super Master designer. Here's the reason he's not moving some teams in Canada, he was saving for ur services !

Seriously man, those concepts (particularly Ottawa and Atlanta) are AWESOME. They own the current ones. and the logos rock ! I cant wait to see the other teams !!!

Just one thing : its too bad these concepts wont get farther than this board. Thats ART man. Lol

HABS : NEXT BIG THING

higginslz8.png

18 to 25

31 Carey Price --- 73 Michael Ryder

21 Chris Higgins --- 84 Guillaume Latendresse

14 Thomas Plekanec --- 08 Mike Komisarek

46 Andrei Kostystin --- 28 Kyle Chipchura

40 Maxim Lapierre --- 3 Ryan O'Byrne

00 David Fisher --- 24 Sergei Kostystin

84 Corey Locke --- 54 Mikhail Grabovski

• 3 weeks later...

Archived