Buffalo Sabres Concept

JQK

I like it a lot, especially the road jerseys. Is there a way you could possibly incorporate more white into the home jerseys?

I got the same vibe. Perhaps a white layer to replace the middle Blue in the numbers could lighten and pronounce the numbers more than they are now. Good take on the logo

Buffalo needs a red eye and add some white stripes around the #s in the home jersey.

other than that, I love it. The white jersey is perfect in my mind.

Many similar such logos are out there. Why? Because that's what so many people wanted-A modern version of what they had. This, like many of the others, beats the slug by a long shot.

As for this concept, I LOVE the lack of white on the home jersey. It makes it unique. The road jersey is also very nice.

The sabres could have done something like this. Every nice sabres concept like this makes me just shake my head at the slug.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I personally think the Sabre handles look to big and bulky. The numbers don't work for me either and where the chest number?

Otherwise it looks great, I really like the Buffalo.

bufg.png

Archived