Flames Concept

randyc

I saw the thread with the new Quad City Flames jerseys, and with Omaha having the same jerseys as the Flames last season, this is what I'm thinking what the new Flames jerseys will look like for next season. Leave C&C is you wish.

HOME:

Flames4.png

ROAD:

Flames5.png

iGLssSH.png

Well, Im not much for numbers on the chest in hockey, but I think they do look nice. I like the colors on it, but It needs a little more. Maybe put the horse head on the shoulders. Dont get me wrong, though. I do like these.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

not to go off topic or anything but wow patchey where did u get ur sig? thats awesome.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

What's up with the copying of the Sabres number on the right breast part?

You have the numbers on the back, then the tv numbers and now on the front...damn, why bother with logo's, just slap a number on the front as well?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

What's up with the copying of the Sabres number on the right breast part?

You have the numbers on the back, then the tv numbers and now on the front...damn, why bother with logo's, just slap a number on the front as well?

There is a number on the front, thanks for playing. But anyway, it's not copying the Sabres anything, that's supposidly what was supposed to be happening to everyteam next year, I doubt it will though.

Archived