Nashville Preds touch-up

logodawg

Patsox's concept make me realize how over detailed the Predators's current logo really is. So I decided to see if it was possible to save what they already have with only a few touch-up and not a complete overhaul.

Basically I cut down on the orange, removed a lot of overkill detailing and smoothed somethings out.

C+C as always

nash_preds_main.gif

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I think you guys are missing the point. This is NOT a Hamilton Predators concept, this is a Nashville Predators concept. It's not set in stone that their moving be that 1, the sale of the team has yet to be approved and 2, the relocation would then have to be approved. I'm looking at it as "well, they're going to be in Nashville for at least the foreseeable future, might as well make them look good."

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Hamilton-Predators.png

A quick color change to honor the Hamilton Tigers heritage, shorten the teeth, and we have a brand new hockey team!

I accaully really like that! Thank you for fixing a fixable logo instead of destroying it! Great Job :flagcanada:

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived