Nhl jersey toss-up

Chazberg

OK guys, I want to buy one of the three following jerseys, and hopefully you can help me make a decision. I know that everyone here hates two of them, but I wanna get opinions anyway.

My choices:

Kovalchuk Thrashers atlernate

Modano Stars alternate (yes, the dreaded mooterus, which I LOVE!! :D )

Forsberg Avalanche home

Hopefully you guys can help me make a decision.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thrasher's alternate is much more distinctive. That blue kicks ass all over the black mooterus.

Kovy vs. Heatley. Tough call. I'm a season ticket holder for the Thrashers, and the way that Kovy has stepped up his game, and really improved his level of Defense this year is amazing. He is on the powerplay line, as well as the penalty-kill line. Thats impressive for a guy many considered a cherry picker in years past. He knew this year he was without the Thrasher's best player, so he made huge strides to be their best himself through effort, rather than by default.

All that said, you can't argue with the success, skill, heart, and smarts that Heatley has.

Myself, I get a Savard jersey. He is an unbelieveable hussler, a huge spark to their line up, and plays with more love of the game than any one player i've ever seen in person.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

What, a ref sweater isn't an option?  :laugh:

The two alternates are horrible, and the other choice is Floppa.  But, if forced to choose, I'd pick the Forsberg jersey.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

First of all, what is "foppa"? Some Forsberg nickname I am unaware of? I'm really leaning to the Kovalchuk or Heatley alternate right now. Couple questions, maybe for paynomind: 1.) Does Heatley wear an "A"? I've seen pics/jerseys both with and wothout it. Also, 2.) do the Thrashers alternates not have nameplates? Because that's the way I've seen them produced. Thanks for the input guys!

Archived