Nhl jersey toss-up

Chazberg

The Avs white jersey is the better of the two (don't even talk to me about that alternate).

I dislike the other two jerseys (Atlanta and Dallas alts) intensely, and plus Forsberg's won a couple of Cups with the Avalanche in that jersey. It'll get some respect, regardless of who's looking at it.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with Taj, Go with whom YOU like. If you like the Thrashers alt, rock it. If you like mooterus, go for it. If you like forsburg, buy that.

To answer yuor question, yes, Heatly has worn the A. I think when you saw it without, might have been his rookie year pics, which are mixed in with others often.

Alts DO have the names. Like the numbers, they are yellow with white outline. Make sure you get them sewn, or not at all. The team store will put names and numbers, but they iron on, faulty way to go about it.

My analysis of the Thrasher's players choices:

1. Kovy is having a great year, and is a great scorer.

2. Heatly is an incredible all aroudn player, will be team captain one day, will never be trade bait, and is a VERY early guess to be a hall-of-famer

3. Savard is an incredible player who steps up not only his game, but the game of those around him. He is all hussle, a heart player.

Good luck on your pick. WHile Id go Thrash Alt, again, you should  go with who YOU want, pick what feels good, and you will be happy.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thanks a lot PNM, I think I'm leaning towards a Heatley. My question about the name was whether the name is sewn onto a nameplate or directly onto the jersey, which is that way I've seen it done on eBay. Oh and do you know if the replicas come with the 5th season patch, and if not, where I can find one at a good price?

my thrashers has a nameplate. I dunno about them coming with the patch. Any good sports shop that deals uniforms and team apparell (independant stores, not big chains like sport chek or national sports)

ebay is always a good bet too, you can find just about any patch you need to find. good luck!

Thanks a lot PNM, I think I'm leaning towards a Heatley. My question about the name was whether the name is sewn onto a nameplate or directly onto the jersey, which is that way I've seen it done on eBay. Oh and do you know if the replicas come with the 5th season patch, and if not, where I can find one at a good price?

Name plate, is your answer.

It depends on which replica you get as to if it comes with a 5th season patch. They SHOULD, but not positive. My replica does, but it was a limited edition they only sold to season ticket holders, then sold left-overs in the Arena store till they were gone. 2003 jerseys, and i got 268/2003

They sell the 5th season patch at the phillips arena shop, and i'd imagine it would end up on ebay somewhere. If you end up with a jersey withuot a patch, let me know, I can go buy a patch for youa nd throw it in the mail, and you can give me about 3.50 more than I paid, to buy me a beer!

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No problem, brother. Glad to help.

ΓΔΒ!

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I just placed my order for my Heatley alternate jersey, and I am pumped he's coming back tomorrow. PNM, if you could hook me up with a 5th anniversary patch that would be fantastic, and hey if they have the #37 memorial ones too I'd love one of those. Just lemme know how much they are/how much you want. Thanks man.

Not a probelm. I'll get you a 5th anniv tomorrow, and I'll see if they have 37s yet. They haven't up to now.

Glad to hear your purchase... a kick ass jersey with a kick ass player's name on tha back...

ΓΔΒ!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived