Rice today at CWS

ShlyKBMT

IMO Rice has some of the classiest home uniforms in t College Baseball, I own one from 2002 even though I"m a Lamar and Texas A&M fan, then they wear this crap today WTF. Before the CWS The Houston Chronicle had a picture of Wayne Graham wearing this jersey on the front page, I was hoping it was just a BP thing.

CWS107062017_lower.jpg

CWS105062016_lower.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, college baseball has team-for-team the worst uniforms of any sport at any level. I blame Nike. Did I see North carolina wearing a black jersey the other day? I looked real hard thinking it was navy blue, but I think it was black.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again, college baseball has team-for-team the worst uniforms of any sport at any level. I blame Nike. Did I see North carolina wearing a black jersey the other day? I looked real hard thinking it was navy blue, but I think it was black.

I was the same way but indeed it was black. It's just crazy how nike can crap on some teams while others like Fullerton look solid.

IMO Rice has some of the classiest home uniforms in t College Baseball, I own one from 2002 even though I"m a Lamar and Texas A&M fan, then they wear this crap today WTF. Before the CWS The Houston Chronicle had a picture of Wayne Graham wearing this jersey on the front page, I was hoping it was just a BP thing.

Rice's usual homes are beautiful -- since I don't have any other allegiances come baseball tourney time, I usually cheer for Rice just because of their uniforms...

562495.jpeg

IUe6Hvh.png

It's black. And without making excuses, this one is on Nike. I know people trash Nike for the ruination of their sacred favorite uniform, but a lot of times, the schools make some misinformed decisions on their own. In this case, this one was prompted by Nike. In the same way that Nike forced black unis on Miami, it is apparently Nike's mission to outfit the elite baseball programs they outfit with at least one black uniform, never mind if it doesn't look good. They also give more free all-black equipment to those teams (bats, shoes, etc.). Why the powers that be at Nike think a school like Carolina would look good like this is beyond me.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Rice's usual homes are beautiful -- since I don't have any other allegiances come baseball tourney time, I usually cheer for Rice just because of their uniforms...

562495.jpeg

Same here, I always find myself rooting for Rice soley because of their look.

562495.jpeg

Same here, I always find myself rooting for Rice soley because of their look.

Perfection, I was sporting my jersey I bought from the 2002 CWS team this week.

It's black. And without making excuses, this one is on Nike. I know people trash Nike for the ruination of their sacred favorite uniform, but a lot of times, the schools make some misinformed decisions on their own. In this case, this one was prompted by Nike. In the same way that Nike forced black unis on Miami, it is apparently Nike's mission to outfit the elite baseball programs they outfit with at least one black uniform, never mind if it doesn't look good. They also give more free all-black equipment to those teams (bats, shoes, etc.). Why the powers that be at Nike think a school like Carolina would look good like this is beyond me.

I heard the players on NC really like the black jerseys. As for all the NC fans, they hate it.

Rice has a really good look and so did most of the teams in this year's CWS.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived