NBA Draft Caps

keynote

Hi, all:

I was just checking out the selection of this years' NBA Draft caps:

(click here)

I didn't notice any changes for the '07 - '08 season. Is this the first year in a long time that all of the teams in the league are standing pat, or are teams rolling out their updates later than usual?

Not EXACTLY on topic, but... WOW those are ugly! Like... UGLY! Way to jam those 3 stripes on there, Adidas. Last year's version of the NBA draft hat was so much better.

But yeah, at first pass I didn't notice any changes in logos.

On second look, though... does anyone see Atlanta on there? Took me 5 minutes just to find the team I like on there, so it's possible I'm just missing it.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

On second look, though... does anyone see Atlanta on there? Took me 5 minutes just to find the team I like on there, so it's possible I'm just missing it.

Atlanta is not there. I wonder if the NBA is as bad as the NHL...

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

atlanta missing tells me that their colors/logos will be changed by next weeks draft...which is exciting to say the least. they could have just used old colors/logos for the draft, then changed...but this is good news.

Not EXACTLY on topic, but... WOW those are ugly! Like... UGLY! Way to jam those 3 stripes on there, Adidas. Last year's version of the NBA draft hat was so much better.

But yeah, at first pass I didn't notice any changes in logos.

Good eye. I would've been surprised if none of the teams took the chance to refresh their look during the offseason. ATL's current unis and logo are fairly yawn-inspiring, so, although a change from the red and yellow will represent a significant departure from recent team history, I'm looking forward to seeing the new look.

And, after checking on the site, all of ATL's current merch is marked down 40%. ;)

Yes, those are pretty bad. Say what you will about the NHL using the NFL's design, but at least they were handed down a nice looking one. But, on the positive side, at least the NBA ones are a neutral color. White goes with everything.

Where have you people been? Atlanta is undergoing a massive change. It's been talked about for weeks now. They were even advertising that change is coming on 06.27.07 on their website.

Actually, I remember that thread, which is why I specifically looked for Atlanta. But I really don't like the NBA, and that thread was several pages long and I couldn't be arsed to read it. From the little I skimmed, it just seemed like people arguing "Yes they will!" "No they won't!" "yes they will!" Etc. I didn't stick around for the resolution.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Where have you people been? Atlanta is undergoing a massive change. It's been talked about for weeks now. They were even advertising that change is coming on 06.27.07 on their website.

Actually, I remember that thread, which is why I specifically looked for Atlanta. But I really don't like the NBA, and that thread was several pages long and I couldn't be arsed to read it. From the little I skimmed, it just seemed like people arguing "Yes they will!" "No they won't!" "yes they will!" Etc. I didn't stick around for the resolution.

Also..the Wizards are not clickable...hint?

Archived