Ottawa Senators Concept.

steiny_ramone

stripes on the arm clutter the numbrs and would confuse refs even more than they already are most of the time...

and imagine the nicknames.... the zeros....... the a-holes... etc...

its really hard to incorperate the barberpoles ..

I really like this concept especially the barberpole. I think the Edge template really compliments the overall design. However I think that adding the current logo may make this an even better concept.

The hole design is superb, but I'm not sure about the O. It also reminds me of the Ottawa 67's. The same jerseys with another logo would be perfect.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

I tried to ditch their identity as much as possible and go retro with this one. Used their old logo, with a slightly darker red, and added gold. And of course, lots of barberpole :P

C+C please.

ottawa.png

Nice, Steiny! You're right, we were thinking along the same lines. The arms are different from mine and I really like them because I love the 67s jerseys, but since the arms are exactly like the 67s white jerseys, I don't know if that would fly in Ottawa. Perhaps on the darks. It really looks great!

Archived