Selected nat'l football team sigs

Viper

You may have noticed I added a segment to my Champions sig for Team USA winning the CONCACAF Gold Cup. Here is that sig by itself:

fifaunitedstateschampsnc4.png

And while I was at it, I decided to do a few other national team sigs too. Naturally, I started with the current World Cup champions from Italy:

fifaitalychampsjv3.png

Here are some more:

fifabrazilmm1.pngfifacanadarm4.pngfifaenglandcg9.pngfifagermanyic8.pngfifamexicofa0.png

fifaargentinacp6.pngfifaaustraliaqq4.pngfifafranceyh0.pngfifaportugalqg5.pngfifaspainxn5.png

fifaczechrepublicut5.pngfifaghanajl4.pngfifanetherlandsvb9.pngfifascotlandbu9.pngfifasouthafricacl5.png

I am taking requests for others... these are just the first few countries that came to mind.

CCSLC signature.png

Could you do Sweden. thanks

I'd love to do Sweden... one blonde at a time. *rimshot*

Oh, and I'll make a sig for their national team too. :D

Edit: I've got the first three requested sigs done now, so I'll post them before I turn in for the evening:

fifanewzealandsv3.pngfifapolandgd1.pngfifaswedentj3.png

From now on I'll be posting the requested sigs in batches of five (the most images this forum lets you post at one time), unless we go a long time between requests.

CCSLC signature.png

Love these...especially Mexico...great work.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

OK, tonight we have Iraq, the USA and an Israeli pro club... an interesting combo, to say the least.

fifairaqrw0.pngfifaunitedstateslh7.pngsoccermaccabilg3.png

I almost had to leave the bottom panel blank for Iraq because their nickname, Assood Al Rafidain ("Lions of the Two Rivers"), is way too long to fit in the panel. Luckily I discovered that the Arabic rendering of the nickname, which is short enough to fit, can be copy-pasted from Wikipedia onto a PhotoImpact text object and remain intact. That's why the nickname for this team is in Arabic on the sig.

CCSLC signature.png

Sweet sigs viper. I know it's not a nat'l team, but could you do a chelsea fa cup one?

Also, I'm kind of new to this, so could anyone tell me how to use the sigs. Thanks in advance.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived