Selected nat'l football team sigs

Viper

Thanks for the compliments, udubs (and everyone else).

To use the sigs, first right-click on them and select the "save image" option, then post it to your account on an image-hosting site (there are a bunch of free ones out there - I use ImageShack.us). The site should have a way of getting the HTML or (for forums like this one) BBCode needed to display the image.

As for a Chelsea FA Cup sig, I'll see if I can find a decent FA Cup logo first. In the meantime I do have a plain old Chelsea sig posted on my EPL page if you just can't wait (click on the EPL link at the bottom of my sig area).

Edit: Found one. Here's your sig:

soccerchelseafacupup1.png

CCSLC signature.png

Thanks for the compliments, udubs (and everyone else).

To use the sigs, first right-click on them and select the "save image" option, then post it to your account on an image-hosting site (there are a bunch of free ones out there - I use ImageShack.us). The site should have a way of getting the HTML or (for forums like this one) BBCode needed to display the image.

As for a Chelsea FA Cup sig, I'll see if I can find a decent FA Cup logo first. In the meantime I do have a plain old Chelsea sig posted on my EPL page if you just can't wait (click on the EPL link at the bottom of my sig area).

Edit: Found one. Here's your sig:

soccerchelseafacupup1.png

Thanks for the help and for the sig viper...it looks sweet!

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Great job, and thanks a million.

Can you do a higher resolution version of the Georgian one for me? I'd like to be able to see the Georgian script a bit better.

How big a logo do you have in mind? My standard sig template has a 64x64 pixel space for the logo.

CCSLC signature.png

• 3 weeks later...

i know this is for National Team sigs, but could you possibly do a DC United one please? if you can fit DC United at the top and "Black & Red" on the bottom that would be great, if not you could do DC on top and United at the bottom, however you see fit. thanks alot!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

On a side note:Soccer back in SJ :woot:

Amen brother! I'm a Toronto F.C. fan, but San Jose was great for the MLS.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Re: MLS sigs - Not in this thread... but with all the requests for club teams, I am planning on starting a separate set for clubs sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on doing sigs for all the MLS clubs (including San Jose), and a bunch of European and even a few Asian sides, and then I'll open that thread to requests.

In the meantime, here's the Ecuador sig requested a few posts back:

fifaecuadorht7.png

CCSLC signature.png

Re: MLS sigs - Not in this thread... but with all the requests for club teams, I am planning on starting a separate set for clubs sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on doing sigs for all the MLS clubs (including San Jose), and a bunch of European and even a few Asian sides, and then I'll open that thread to requests.

In the meantime, here's the Ecuador sig requested a few posts back:

fifaecuadorht7.png

Thanks. It looks great

Archived