Frank Thomas 500 HR

NJTank

Congratulations to the Big Hurt. I was at the Cell a few years back for his 400th, and I always wished he would've gotten to 500 with the White Sox. Interesting quote from him after the game: "[i got to 500 HR] the right way."

Without steroids, or being thrown out of the game in the ninth?

Ah, whatever. Kudos to Frank.

...he has never been linked to roids... he is just naturally huge... and I'm not being sarcastic at all.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Without steroids, or being thrown out of the game in the ninth?

Ah, whatever. Kudos to Frank.

In Frank's defense... who tosses someone in the ninth, losing by 3, one out left, and he just hit his 500th homer... that Ump should have just cooled it, stupid ump. And I don't even particualarily like Thomas after what he's done to the Twins over the years :D

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I thought it was hilarious that Frank Thomas reaches that illustrious milestone, then gets thrown out of the same game. That was too funny to me.

But yeah, in all seriousness, congrats to Frank, and I'm sure the Hall's gonna be waiting for him when he finally retires.

I thought it was hilarious that Frank Thomas reaches that illustrious milestone, then gets thrown out of the same game. That was too funny to me.

Even funnier, on the same day, Craig Biggio reaches another baseball milestone, and gets thrown out at second, trying to stretch his 3,00th hit from a single to a double.

Quirky game, huh?

Archived