Recolorization Goofiness

TruColor

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pantone is going crazy with concepts.

Don't stop - they are wonderful!!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yah I agree.

Maybe we should have some sort of contest? Just to show our competitive sides :D

I had a few ideas. If anyone if interested just say so, maybe it's a horrible idea.

So anyone that wishes to compete submits the logo.

It can be any team from any league, but the color switch has to be within that team. So lets say you did the Hawks, you could do any Hawks logo, but only colors that the Hawks have used.

I assume the judging could be done like this:

Originality /10

How it looks / 10

Upgrade/downgrade+5/-5

Something like that.

What do you guys think?

Pantone did this with the primary logo, but I decided to try it with the alt. :puke:

Thank goodness for Joe D going back to the red, white and blue.

pistonsrecolor.png

Then here is a seahawks one (different than the one already posted) and a dolphins one with the lighter aqua they used to use, and the more vibrant orange. It is the new logo, so I used the darker aqua they use now for the shadows.

MIASEA.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

Milwaukee Brewers:

MilwaukeeBrewers_OldLogoCurrentColo.gif

...and a dolphins one with the lighter aqua they used to use, and the more vibrant orange. It is the new logo, so I used the darker aqua they use now for the shadows.

Brilliant.

I realize that the Brewers logo has a mistake in it - the brick trim is overlapping the bats...I'll try to fix that later.

Here's the Phillies:

PhiladelphiaPhillies_NewLogoOldColo.gif

Archived