AFFL Redesign

Davidson

i was asked by rick to come up with some concepts for his long running fantasy football league.

im pretty tied up with work most of the time but i have been inspired by some of the other guys

on the board to have a go at a larger project.

rick initially sent me the guides and artwork he and the other guys in the league have been using

in the past. im sure he wont mind if i post the link for reference:

AFFL Original Designs

anyways, ive nearly finished all of the teams now so i thought i would post them as i lay them out.

feel free to comment on any changes you would make although im reasonably sure ive finalised

most of them now.

a few of them are designs i have already done for various other things (as im sure some people will notice)and have varying degrees of modification but for the most part they are new from scratch. and thanks to the people whos templates i downloaded to make them.

hope you like them

fraser

DUNWOODY SHARKS

AFFL_dunwoody_sharks.jpg

ALPHARETTA SHARKS

AFFL_alpharetti_tigers.jpg

NORCROSS SLAYERS

AFFL_norcross_slayers.jpg

ROSWELL MOOSEHEADS

AFFL_roswell_mooseheads.jpg

DULUTH CONQUISTADORS

AFFL_duluth_conquistadors.jpg

DORAVILLE LOOKOUTS

AFFL_doraville_lookouts.jpg

These all look great. Only thing I would change is the number font for the Tigers and make the claw marks on the Slayer jerseys come across the top of the shoulder similar to the Panthers and Colts.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

All the logos and concepts look very nice. Really fine work - thanks for sharing!!! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I see many thing I've seen before from you, just redone a little, which is cool, cause it's for a fantasy league. Everything looks fantastic except the Tiger logo, the front legs and claws look weird to me, not normal, kinda cartoonish.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Wow... I love those... amazing stuff.

That shark is probably the best looking vectored shark I've ever seen.

The only thing that bothers me is the number font for the Slayers... I know it goes with the theme, but to me it just doesn't feel right. :P

Wade-sig.png

Nice job Davidson, you have a destinked style. I like the sharks logo tops and if I had to pick one that I would change, it would be the Hangmen...Too many nooses on that uni.

Fyi... I did notice on your Ogres concept that one tooth has a light blue shade on it that I think you over looked.

Again, nice job overall.

Wow, your shading amazes me. That is one thing I have quite a bit of trouble with. I think it is something you got or you don't, I can't really think of any way to get better at shading. I think the best one is the shaks, and I also especially like the hellions and gladiators logos. Great job as usual.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wow, your shading amazes me. That is one thing I have quite a bit of trouble with. I think it is something you got or you don't, I can't really think of any way to get better at shading. I think the best one is the shaks, and I also especially like the hellions and gladiators logos. Great job as usual.

thanks bro, what do you mean by shading?

fd

Archived