KC Brigade in all-black

Sodboy13

For the playoffs, the Brigade have broken out a black alt jersey. It ditches the contrasting shoulders and sleeves. Black jersey with silver side stripes, silver numbers with light blue outline, light blue names, black pants with tapered silver stripe, black socks. And a silver helmet. It doesn't work for the exact same reason the Saints' black monochromes don't work. Stick with the light blue, or add some light blue shoulders to the black alt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Wearing all black is a terrible look - didn't help KC anyway.

Lost to Colorado who is a bad arena team; COL-49 KC-42

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Wearing all black is a terrible look - didn't help KC anyway.

Lost to Colorado who is a bad arena team; COL-49 KC-42

Colorado is not that bad of an arena team..they won Arena Bowl just two years ago.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Yes - roxfan, you are correct. This year they are not a good "TEAM" but good enough to beat KC three times this year.

You can't base "good team' on what they did two years ago.

Look at the Chicago White Sox this year - nothing against the fans of either team, but facts are fact -

Sorry - not trying to touch a nerve on anyone - just my opinion based on facts.

KC

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived