Family Reunion logo

DelayedPenalty

My family is having a family reunion for the first time in ages. We're going for a day of fun at Canada's Wonderland http://www3.cedarfair.com/canadaswonderland/. My mom came up with the idea of having t-shirts printed to commemorate the event, it's the first time almost all of my family will be together at the same time. Here's a little design I came up with.

Family-Reunion-T-shirts.png

Can you guess what the blue line represents? My girlfriend and Dad couldn't figure it out. I don't think it's that obscure. The rest is pretty self explanatory, just fun and almost childish, I think it fits the theme of an amusement park!

Let me know what you think!

:flagcanada: Happy Canada Day!

My family is having a family reunion for the first time in ages. We're going for a day of fun at Canada's Wonderland http://www3.cedarfair.com/canadaswonderland/. My mom came up with the idea of having t-shirts printed to commemorate the event, it's the first time almost all of my family will be together at the same time. Here's a little design I came up with.

Family-Reunion-T-shirts.png

Can you guess what the blue line represents? My girlfriend and Dad couldn't figure it out. I don't think it's that obscure. The rest is pretty self explanatory, just fun and almost childish, I think it fits the theme of an amusement park!

Let me know what you think!

:flagcanada: Happy Canada Day!

It's a roller coaster!

It's a roller coaster!

Ding! 2 points!

I win a free digital copy of the t-shirt, right?

Haha! Send me a digital picture of yourself and I'll let you wear one of the digital t-shirts!

Here it is. I haven't shaved for a couple of days.

Me.jpg

P.S. I'm a men's large.

Here it is. I haven't shaved for a couple of days.

Me.jpg

P.S. I'm a men's large.

Sorry, all I had left was women's small, and in pink

averyj.jpg

Enjoy!

Ehh, you know what they say, half a loaf is better than none.

Thanks anyway.

Archived