Baltimore Orioles Concept

patsox

Is that supposed to be an oriole in the diamond? Am I an idiot for not being able to recognize it as one if it is? WTF? It simply doesn't look remotely like a living thing of any type. Keep working on this. It needs more work.

bills.png

Is that supposed to be an oriole in the diamond? Am I an idiot for not being able to recognize it as one if it is? WTF? It simply doesn't look remotely like a living thing of any type. Keep working on this. It needs more work.

haha classic

now to the "concept." there isn't much of a change as you said, but the change you made doesn't make sense. If you are going to make a new logo, it can't be that spotty. Don't blame it on using paint or whatever, its not that hard to fill a beak. On the home, no front numbers? On the away the player is #97 and #1?

Once again, your sloppiness ruins any attempt to captivate anything decent. The hats are terrible, since both have 2 shades of black, with lighter/darker rectangles. Additionally, why does the cap logo have bits of orange graffiti around it? Then, the sleeve logo is absolutely horrid. For one, I'm assuming it's supposed to be a diamond, but it's so rectangular and the sides are so uneven that it looks terrible and rushed. Plus, the oriole head doesn't look like an oriole head. That doesn't work.

The right sleeve piping is terrible, since it looks condensed in the middle. The outline on the slant of the one is thinner and choppy. And, the ultimate of laziness is that you use a 1 for the rear number, yet you kept the 97 from the main site's example. So, not only does that illustrate how little attention to detail there is, but that all you do is edit someone else's work instead of making your own product. Also, the fact that there is only a front number on the road is really inconsistent. Also, I can't tell if you decided to leave names off the back, or if you didn't bother since your previous attempts at names on the back have been terrible.

Stop using paint as a crutch. Get inkscape, or even download a trial of photoshop or something, because enough is enough. Either slow down, or don't even bother.

VmWIn6B.png

It doesn't matter what anyone posts for constructive criticism. Patsox reads the first few comments, makes a change that hardly bears relevance to the comments, then goes on and posts another brand new (and sloppy) concept.

Instead of assembly lining his work and increasing his post count with meaningless posts, he should really keep at what he's already started and get better.

But we know that's not likely to happen.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well you can try and make the diamond symertical, it looks uneven, and the lines aren't straigh AT ALL.

EDIT: I missed the fact that your caps are two different shades of gray/black, like where you cut out the bird logo and pasted it, yeah, you need to change that.

The bird logo should have an orange stroke to distinct itself from the black cap, rather than 2 random shaded black rectangles...

And I'm not totally sure anyone would want to wear orange socks.

Also... since you switched the primary logo to the old thicker wordmark, why is the current wordmark on those jerseys?

Wade-sig.png

Archived