Hockey > Football Crossover I

capn89

Hockey > Football Crossover I - Philadelphia Flyers

Hockey > Football Crossover II - Phoenix Coyotes

Hockey > Football Crossover III - Pittsburgh Penguins

For anyone who actually knows me (which is maybe like... one person) you'll know that I've only ever done hockey concepts. I've been pretty bored so I just decided to try my hand at a football uniform. Be gentle, it's my first time. Just wanted to see what you think so far.

FlyersFootball.jpg

UPDATE 9:46 PM ET (VERSION 2)

FlyersFootballv2.jpg

UPDATE July 2nd, 11:08 PM ET (VERSION 3)

FlyersFootballv3.jpg

UPDATE July 3rd, 6:15PM ET (VERSION 4)

FlyersFootballv4.jpg

UPDATE July 4th, 4:54PM ET (VERSION 5)

FlyersFootballv5.jpg

I like 'em. They stay true to the original.

Thank you :) Although this thread is sort of depressing and makes me not want to post anything else when something like the "Stexans" can get more replies than something that actually had some time put into it.

The update version looks great. Will you be adding the numbers that the flyers use as well?

Just did. I also made the shadowing on the white parts lighter so it didn't seem as gray. Thanks for the comments. :)

I like 'em. They stay true to the original.

Thank you :) Although this thread is sort of depressing and makes me not want to post anything else when something like the "Stexans" can get more replies than something that actually had some time put into it.

well, there wasn't much constructive criticism there, and it was graveyarded, so I think you are doing better so far.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Move the numbers up to the shoulders and put the logo on the sleeve. Also, go with one helmet - probably black. If you put stripes on the helmet they should go on the pants too - I'd say no stripes. Put the logo on the side of the helmet, orange numbers on the back, and you're set.

How's that?

Edit: go with the wordmark under the collar, or maybe a small logo either directly under the collar or to the left like the Steelers / Jets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Added Version 5 to the original post. That will be the final version. I suck at helmets, so that's as good as they get for me and I've really done more than I planned with these than I planned to considering I was only trying to get them as close to the original as possible for a football uniform. Thanks for all the suggestions. :)

Archived