What now boy

KingGoose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares about Raleigh all they got is a Hockey team that hasn't been to the Big Game, and might not get there in a long time.  The are Panthers are the one true Team in North Carolina.

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

John Heisman, while coach of Georgia Tech said, "I'd rather be lucky than good."

This is the Panthers year to be lucky. Theya re on a roll, through no sense of their own, playing WAY above their heads.

I'd give 17 to New England.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well one thing for sure it is now evident McNabb cant win teh big one. I dont think teh Eagels win that game even if McNabb is healthy. Rush is right again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

In the words of Dick Enberg, "OH MY!" And am I good or not? I love it when I pick the Pats and Panthers this weekend. Of course, my Super Bowl pick came so close too. (NE vs. PHI)

By the way, 10 post to 1000. 1000 post will bring a super suprise to you guys. :):):):):)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

How can you possibly say Rush is right?

A. Rush never said McNabb couldn't win the big game; he said he was just no good to begin with.  McNabb has NEVER had a WR.  If the Eagles don't drop 6 passes in that game, their chances of winning are very good.  Hell, one of those passes could've completely changed the game.

B. Rush said the Eagles relied on defense.  Their defense wasn't nearly as strong as years past and they STILL had the best record in the NFC -- and oh, they STILL don't have WR's.

C. funny how Rush was completely wrong after the Packers game when McNabb single handedly won the game.

D. You can't blame him for losing the Championship games.  The first time, he played very well against the Rams and still lost.  The second time, he played the friggin best defense in the NFL, and Carolina ain't no slackers, neither.

Bottomline, how the hell is Rush right?

IUe6Hvh.png

hell they beat the red wings in triple overtime in game 3... that was a good game.

No they didn't.  It was Igor Larionov who put it over Irbe at 1AM.

The Canes won game 1 in OT.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

How can you possibly say Rush is right?

A. Rush never said McNabb couldn't win the big game; he said he was just no good to begin with. McNabb has NEVER had a WR. If the Eagles don't drop 6 passes in that game, their chances of winning are very good. Hell, one of those passes could've completely changed the game.

B. Rush said the Eagles relied on defense. Their defense wasn't nearly as strong as years past and they STILL had the best record in the NFC -- and oh, they STILL don't have WR's.

C. funny how Rush was completely wrong after the Packers game when McNabb single handedly won the game.

D. You can't blame him for losing the Championship games. The first time, he played very well against the Rams and still lost. The second time, he played the friggin best defense in the NFL, and Carolina ain't no slackers, neither.

Bottomline, how the hell is Rush right?

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

hell they beat the red wings in triple overtime in game 3... that was a good game.

No they didn't. It was Igor Larionov who put it over Irbe at 1AM.

The Canes won game 1 in OT.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Video of the Larionov goal...

http://www.detroithockey.net/multimedia/189.php

Beware, it's a 3.3 MB file.

A. Rush never said McNabb couldn't win the big game; he said he was just no good to begin with. McNabb has NEVER had a WR. If the Eagles don't drop 6 passes in that game, their chances of winning are very good. Hell, one of those passes could've completely changed the game.

actually, Rush said McNabb, was overrated, that means people think he is better than he really is, not that he sucks.

Archived