What now boy

KingGoose

C. funny how Rush was completely wrong after the Packers game when McNabb single handedly won the game.

mcnabb didn't win it by himself, the pack giftwrapped it.  but i'm over it now

*closes door*

*goes to see Freud*

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNabb is overrated Rush is Right

The press is making excuses for McNabb by blaiming the O-Line and Receivers.

True McNabb got hurt, but to blame the receivers like Collinsworth was doing every play is ridicuolous, and proves how McNabb is beyond criticizm by the mainstream press.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I guess you are forgetting  the 2002 Stanley Cup Finals Logos, teh Hurricanes fell to the Red Wings in 5 games

I'd have to give the Pats Defense the edge in the SB, but don't count the Panthers out.  My gut feeling follows Tanks statement.  Emotion can take you there. but the question is, can the Panthers ride the emotion and their defense for one more week?

Congrats Panther fans, enjoy the ride!!! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

A QB must protect a Receiver too, he has to make sure taht they can ctach it without getting killed and McNabb twice led his receivers into hits.

Oh well at least Peyton Manning was a man yesterday and took the blame.

Poor Donovan maybe it was the SI Jinx :P

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Rush was right.

He said McNabb was overinflated by the media because he was black. He didn't say he was awful, he didn't say he was bad, all he said was that the media was turning this guy into a legend, and he wasn't.

And McNabb didn't "single-handedly" win that Packers game. The Packers handed the Eagles that game by not playing the defense they had all game on that 4th and 26 (the ref gave them an extra yard on that too) and Farve gave them the overtime wrapped in a cute little package.

We saw it last year more than i think this year, at how overrated McNabb was. He simply choked in that Tampa Bay game. McNabb is a good QB, and Rush has also said that, but he is not on the level the media has put him in.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

McNabb is overrated Rush is Right

The press is making excuses for McNabb by blaiming the O-Line and Receivers.

True McNabb got hurt, but to blame the receivers like Collinsworth was doing every play is ridicuolous, and proves how McNabb is beyond criticizm by the mainstream press.

Chris Collinsworth knows a thing or two abnout receiving I believe.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It would be right, but the media doesn't want a black QB to succeed! Look at Kordell Stewart: That guy can't move a muscle without being criticized.   Ray Lucas in Miami? Forget it! No-one cut him slack. Warren Moon was :censored: on continuously until he started putting up numbers.

He's not overrated becasue he's black.

For the record, I can say for only the second time in my life and the first time since Super Bowl XV that I am not taking sides in this contest.  I am looking forward to seeing two excellent defenses perform their craft in what will hopefully be sixty minutes of competitive football.

All on the ints yesterday weren't McNabb's fault.  Thrash was supposed to run a slant but cut off his route and Manning was were Thrash should have been.  On a side note I am not jumping on the Panthers bandwagon, I have to root for my fantasy football defense and have since the beginning of the season except in the St. Louis game.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Why is everybody a Panthers fan all of a sudden?

Why???

I have always been a Panther Fan even back before they came into the NFL. When they went 1-15 two years ago. I stuck with them. Now that they are in the BIG game, many people are going to jump on the bandwagon and act like " OH WE LIKE THE PANTHERS"  bunch of A$$'s

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

Why is everybody a Panthers fan all of a sudden?

Why???

Because i hate the Eagles with the passion and fury of a thousand hells...

Same here, Gosh I hate the freakin Eagle bandwagon jumpers here, they are so annoying. They act like they know something about football and diss the Browns for not winning a Super Bowl, when they know nothing at all. They are almost as annoying as Bills fans. I have one friend whose favorite teams in 99 jaguars, now he likes the Eagles, Jaguars , and Bills in that order. Of course when the Eagles were 0-2, we found out he liked the Bills. This kid likes both Duke and UNC? How can you like them both ???

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

This kid likes both Duke and UNC? How can you like them both ???

I'm not the kid you're talking about, but I have similar feelings, at least on this subject. As a non-Carolinite, Duke and UNC are known for great basketball, and I like watching the players that come through both schools. Guys like Jay/Jason Williams, Trajan Langdon, and Shane Battier from Duke, guys like (way back in the day) MJ and Worthy, more recently Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Rashad McCants from UNC.

I cheer for whoevers playing, and if they play each other, well, I'll probably go UNC because I go back further with them, but I won't be heartbroken if Krzyzewski and crew walk out on top (I'll admit I had to look up the spelling on that one).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

You can like as many teams that you want, i like KU and K-State, How?? Beacause they are not play each other all the time,  I like them both because they are both from Kansas just like any other Kansas Team, except  Washburn  :D

At lease we was there, where was St. Louis, Dallas, Philly, Kansas City, Green Bay, Tenn, Seahawks, Denver, Indy, and the Ravenspantherplayoff.jpg

This kid likes both Duke and UNC? How can you like them both ???

I'm not the kid you're talking about, but I have similar feelings, at least on this subject. As a non-Carolinite, Duke and UNC are known for great basketball, and I like watching the players that come through both schools. Guys like Jay/Jason Williams, Trajan Langdon, and Shane Battier from Duke, guys like (way back in the day) MJ and Worthy, more recently Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Rashad McCants from UNC.

I cheer for whoevers playing, and if they play each other, well, I'll probably go UNC because I go back further with them, but I won't be heartbroken if Krzyzewski and crew walk out on top (I'll admit I had to look up the spelling on that one).

It's not just that that bothers me about him.  It's the reason he likes them, most of my friends like Duke, but a few like UNC.  So this kid says he loves Duke and that he is a diehard, well then he goes and says I like UNC because so and so likes UNC.  I don't have a problem with the average fan liking both, I love great games.  The UNC UCONN games was a great game.  The same kid also likes Nebraska, Georgia, and Oregon.  This is ridiculus, its like flavor of the week with him and it just is really irritating to me.  In 1999 when the Jacksonville Jaguars were 14-2 he not once mentioned the Eagles, now that the Eagles have been to 3 straight NFC Championships, they are now his favorite team.

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived