What now boy

KingGoose

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, they said McNabb isn't good, but we make him look good because of the fact that he's a black QB.  McNabb got his ass kicked EVERY play of that game.  It's difficult to throw an accurate pass when you know you're going to get hit, and you're playing with bruised ribs.  His O-Line didn't protect him and ALL offense starts with the O-Line and he got NO help from them.

There will never ever ever ever ever be an excuse to drop 6 passes in a game.  Never.  It's hard for a QB to get on a roll with that many dropped passes.  And to say McNabb choked against the Bucs is an absolute joke.  Find me a QB that did better against the Bucs that season than Donovan McNabb did in the NFC Championship game.  There aren't many.

Has Donovan McNabb choked?  No.  He's played teams that are better than his in the NFC Championship each and every year he's gotten there.  And his recievers blew his best chance at getting to the Super Bowl.

"Rush was right" may just be the most ignorant statement a sportsfan can make.

IUe6Hvh.png

not only was mcnabb overrated philadelphia was. 1)they didnt "win the packer game"(of course technically they did but ya know what i mean...) the packers lost it. Plus they didnt get 26 yards they were short but thats a different story... ah im just still bitter

ill root for the panthers, but im really excited for one real great game of football, hopefully a tight contest to the very end, but id like to see Carolina on top at the end.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

McNabb didn't win that game, and that spot was awful. The Eagles got an extra yard on that spot.

And if Favre didn't give them a gift-wraped field goal, the Eagles would have never made it to the championship game. THey were exposed yestrday as the frauds they were, and McNabb once again showed the world he is not that good of a QB, but the media will give him a free pass... horrendous...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

But in all fairness, the NFL co-MVP had an even worse day, and it's also not like that was an isolated incident either... Peyton Manning won two playoff games in impressive fashion, but he also has had his fair share of playoff problems.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It would be right, but the media doesn't want a black QB to succeed! Look at Kordell Stewart: That guy can't move a muscle without being criticized. Ray Lucas in Miami? Forget it! No-one cut him slack. Warren Moon was :censored: on continuously until he started putting up numbers.

He's not overrated becasue he's black.

Kordell Stewart was never any good, he was all hype to beging with. he could run and he had a flashy nickname.

Besides the fans turned on Stewart first. He started struggling he got booed, in addition the gay rumors hurt Kordell too, and it became unbearable in Pittsburgh.

Ray Lucas was a back up QB who thre 3 Interceptions in 2 games. He went to Rutgers which is one of teh worst college football programs he is just lucky that he was in the NFL.

Warren Moon was 20 years ago and is irrelevant when idscussing the current situation. Moon had to prove himself he did, and then got the hype he deserved. Moon also could throw the ball he was not a runner.

Running QBs have never been succeful unless they could throw it too accurtly. McNabb is not a very good passer.

If you think the medi dont pull for black QBs look at all the commericals that McNabb and Vick do. If they were against them then they would have no endorsements.

Vick may have a future his arm is better then McNabb, but he needs tos taye healthy as for McNabb unless they get him a WR or a RB he will never see the Super Bowl.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That "look at the commercials McNabb and Vick do" argument is absolute BS and you know it.  They get them because they're popular players with the fans.

The companies don't make endorsement decisions based on morales... they do them based on what will sell product.

McNabb came yards away from a 4,000 total yard season in his first or 2nd season as full-time starter with absolutely no WR's.  Over 3,300 yards passing there, which isn't particularly great, but for a 'crappy QB' with no WR's... that's damn good.  Or wait... did the Defenses or media spot him a thousand yards because he's black?

IUe6Hvh.png

They act like they know something about football and diss the Browns for not winning a Super Bowl, when they know nothing at all.

Fuse,

You need only remind those who whine about the Browns not winning a Super Bowl that, from 1946 to 1955, the Browns appeared in their league's championship game every year.  For a decade.  And won 7 of them.

nav-logo.png

Why is everybody a Panthers fan all of a sudden?

Why???

don't look at me, i was impartial.  strangely i want the Pats to win despite my hatred for Brady.  Should be #11 back there instead of #12, but that's overwith. :angry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Why is everybody a Panthers fan all of a sudden?

Why???

don't look at me, i was impartial. strangely i want the Pats to win despite my hatred for Brady. Should be #11 back there instead of #12, but that's overwith. :angry:

i became one out of geographical necessity.....the town i moved to is called Central, SC, named that because it's exactly halfway between Charlotte and Atlanta....i decided to be a Panthers fan because i am in the Carolinas.

through it all, though, i will always remain a dyed in the wool Detroit sports fan. it's unfortunate, but that's the way it is. i bleed blue, orange, honolulu blue, and silver.

And then there were seven...

(As in NFL teams that have yet to play in a Super Bowl.)

(Yes... I'm aware that my Seahawks are one of the "Less than Manificent Seven".)

(Fans of the other 25 NFL franchises can stop snickering now. I refuse to acknowledge it.)

(La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... I'm not listening!)

Brian in Boston

Arizona Cardinals - Established 1898 - Last Championship: 1947

Seattle Seahawks - Established 1976 - Last Championship: None

New Orleans Saints - Established 1967 - Last Championship: None

Detroit Lions - Established 1934 - Last Championship: 1957

Houston Texans - Established 2002 - Last Championship: none

Jacksonville Jaguars - Established 1995 - Last Championship: none

Cleveland Browns - Established 1946 - Last Championship: 1964

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

They act like they know something about football and diss the Browns for not winning a Super Bowl, when they know nothing at all.

Fuse,

You need only remind those who whine about the Browns not winning a Super Bowl that, from 1946 to 1955, the Browns appeared in their league's championship game every year. For a decade. And won 7 of them.

I've tried that.  It still means absolutely nothing to them, if it wasn't the superbowl it wasn't the big game.  I've tried arguing that the Browns have won 8 championships but that still means nothing to him.  The Browns disbanded a league because of their dominance.  All he wants to talk about is now,  from 1950 to 1990 the Browns had only 8 losing seasons.  That means nothing to him at all, all he says is have the Browns ever won a Super Bowl.  So, I attempt to get into technicalities on how the original Browns did win a Super Bowl.(Ravens over Giants)  Oh well.

Cleveland Browns - Established 1946 - Last Championship: 1964

Although the Browns have never made the Super Bowl, they have the most playoff appearances out of any NFL franchise.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived